Rangers media V talkceltic - pro clubs - xbox 360

Broxi1872

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My long runs with the keeper were spectacular, woulda scored with the keeper if one of you fuckers didn't tackle me :lol:

I don't remember anyone tackling you. I was practising my breakdancing and you flew into me.

william 1989 - Manager

1. Peat1873 - Any - Captain

2. HashPizza - ST - Vice Captain - Manager

3. ScottEastEnclosure - RM

4. Millsyrfc1 - CM

5. Josh Docherty - anywhere

6. StuPollock - W.A.T.P- ST or CM

7. Allzo - LM or CM

8. maxwellrfc - midfield or forward

9. MurphyRFC - RB

10. ryanrfc123 - midfield or forward

11. CaitlinRx - CB

12. lidorfc - midfield, forward or full back

13. Lintinoheat - ST

14. dc1872 - anywhere

15. Andyy53 - midfield or forward

15. David1872 - ST

going to wait and see many people talkcetlic have then one of the managers will pick the team , whoever dose not play will start the next game seem fair ?

send everyone a invite - go to xbox live then my fifa 11 online then player hub and it will be there

Suppose we can just delete then remake the club after a bit once everyone gets used to how each other plays and gels a bit as a team, cos last night we were like St Mirren and were celebrating a draw :lol:

Suppose we can just delete then remake the club after a bit once everyone gets used to how each other plays and gels a bit as a team, cos last night we were like St Mirren and were celebrating a draw :lol:

Tbf I think we built quite a good team moral last night with all those celebrations :lol:

Can I just reiterate that I won a game by myself. These guys aren't on my wavelength, especially Bartley.

No need for that you :( haha :P