**OffIcial Fifa 11 Tournament - xbox 360**

Broxi1872

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: It was almost identical to my first goal aswell, Crouch at the back post inswinger cross :praise:

As soon as you picked up that ball in space with Gerrard I knew you'd score, some fucking shot on him.

Unlucky mate

:lol: It was almost identical to my first goal aswell, Crouch at the back post inswinger cross :praise:

As soon as you picked up that ball in space with Gerrard I knew you'd score, some fucking shot on him.

Unlucky mate

I was all set to post a "I cant hear you over the sound of how awesome I am" picture of Gerrard :lol:

Unlucky mate

I also set up with a experimental 3-5-2 which had mixed results, doing more tinkering to find out what exactly is my best formation :P

Wasn't exactly the time for experimenting was it? :lol:

It probably led to both your goals, but at the same time, giving gerrard a free role behind the front two worked well, i wasnt really playing at my best, too many loose passes :lol: you were a pain in the arse with modric :lol: well done, you deserved to go through after i snatched defeat from the jaws of victory :(

It probably led to both your goals, but at the same time, giving gerrard a free role behind the front two worked well, i wasnt really playing at my best, too many loose passes :lol:you were a pain in the arse with modric :lol: well done, you deserved to go through after i snatched defeat from the jaws of victory :(

:lol: Why?