A disgrace to Scottish football and their shite fans

Amac9

wait so let me get this right, the sheep try 100% against us and not so with other teams, shouldn't it be us not sticking a 100% effort in instead of half arsing it? after all it seems to be the new fad with us against all teams we play away.

sit back, lose posession, can't do the basics, lose posession some more, let the other team have more than 65% of the ball, then hit them on the counter attack.

More or less agree with this.

The fact is we're not that good at the moment, the injuries are going to be our biggest drawback in the run in.

Too many nail biting finishes for me.

Guest Andypendek

Only myth is that we have a rivalry with Aberdeen. They hate us, we consider them beneath contempt. Not a rivalry, really, more like wee boys trying to annoy the older kid and failing, repeatedly.

Shite fans too... would maybe have expected a near sell out with the game not even being on TV... FAT CHANCE

I dont buy into the notion they dont try against Celtic, I just think they do try a hell of a lot harder against us... they have had some good results against Celtic, mainly at pittodrie... and that sheepshagger Diamond had a goal chopped off at Parkhead that would have given them a result there!

Maguire gets battered in Aberdeen on a regular basis :D

A horrible fenian bastard. He's worse than Diamond.

I've never met Maguire.

But, I've met Langfield and Foster on a night out, I think it must have been an Aberdeen FC nightout, those two were really fine guys. Diamond was also there, he's a complete nob who think's he runs Aberdeen, even Langfield and Foster were telling him to shut the fuck up with some of the stuff he was saying to random bints

I've never met Maguire.

But, I've met Langfield and Foster on a night out, I think it must have been an Aberdeen FC nightout, those two were really fine guys. Diamond was also there, he's a complete nob who think's he runs Aberdeen, even Langfield and Foster were telling him to shut the fuck up with some of the stuff he was saying to random bints

He's a total cunt (tu)

Never bumped into Langfield or Foster. Back when I was always out during the week it was always guys like Mackie, John Stewart and Richie Byrne who were out!

He's a total cunt (tu)

Never bumped into Langfield or Foster. Back when I was always out during the week it was always guys like Mackie, John Stewart and Richie Byrne who were out!

I can't remember much but I remember them two being a good laugh.