An Easter miracle because of Rangers

My insomnia has been healed

2 games in a row and I'm falling asleep at the game - honest.

Dont take this personally old chap but I have told you all in more ways than one and for various reasons over the past season or so....

WAKEY WAKEY :pipeguy:

I'm glad I never went to the game today. I went to the pub to watch it and ended up not paying much attention as it was absolute garbage.

I'm glad I never went to the game today. I went to the pub to watch it and ended up not paying much attention as it was absolute garbage.

Agree. Today's was one of the least enjoyable I've watched in a long time. I prayed for the final whistle for most of it.

Agree. Today's was one of the least enjoyable I've watched in a long time. I prayed for the final whistle for most of it.

That game today just highlights Rangers at this current moment in time.

My insomnia has been healed

2 games in a row and I'm falling asleep at the game - honest.

Dont take this personally old chap but I have told you all in more ways than one and for various reasons over the past season or so....

WAKEY WAKEY :pipeguy:

Do you think Mr Fishyface that perhaps you have not been strong enough or consistent enough with your message? Was your language a tad timid perhaps? Was your point a little ambiguous? Maybe your language being blue blended in with the colour of your font and the message got blurred?

What do you think?