Just seen on the news there......

Tam3r0wn

Seems that the BBC have inside info of some sort, as their reporting points the finger at Gers fans as the only possible suspects.

The only 'evidence' they have is that these things happened a couple of days after the OF game.

Have I missed something, arrests, evidence, suspects maybe?

Methinks they should shut the fuck up. Must be the big bad Rangers fans, right? RIGHT?

Apparently we no longer follow a football team and have turned into the new Third Reich.

Fuming.

Even if it was a Rangers fan that sent it, and lets be honest, it's quite likely it was. What do the actions of somebody who clearly isn't all there, after all mentally stable people don't go sending letter bombs over football issues, have to with Rangers Football Club? How can the club be responsible for the action of, what must literally be, at most a handful of deranged fans?

Totally agree, in almost every snippet of news/interveiw ive seen on this subject, the once good name of our club is being touted about!

In the Platini interveiw, one of the reporters even asked if any sanctions could be made? I mean FFS, its got fuck all to do with our football club!

Seems that the BBC have inside info of some sort, as their reporting points the finger at Gers fans as the only possible suspects.

The only 'evidence' they have is that these things happened a couple of days after the OF game.

Have I missed something, arrests, evidence, suspects maybe?

Methinks they should shut the fuck up. Must be the big bad Rangers fans, right? RIGHT?

Apparently we no longer follow a football team and have turned into the new Third Reich.

Fuming.

A couple of days doesn't leave much time to make up a whole load of bombs ... ahh yes I was going to play gowf this weekend but I think I'll just manufacture some nailbombs instead :rolleyes:

Even if it was a Rangers fan that sent it, and lets be honest, it's quite likely it was. What do the actions of somebody who clearly isn't all there, after all mentally stable people don't go sending letter bombs over football issues, have to with Rangers Football Club? How can the club, and it's fans, be responsible for the action of, what must literally be, at most a handful of deranged fans?

I hate Lennon, I really truly do, but I don't condone sending the cunt bombs. It's one thing some verbal abuse and slagging on here, quite another actually maiming the bastard with explosives. I can't come up with a rational argument in my head why he'd deserve that, regardless of what a vile little man he is.

You know Badger after recent developments at uefa I just wouldn't put anything past that lot when it comes to discrediting us ... they have a lunatic fringe who live and breath our distruction