jelavic

waltzer83

he didnt just join, you have a low post count, very suspicious...

As a said mate am aware of the low post count and everything that goes with it but it doesn't make me one of them and can assure you I am not.

If you had said you personally saw him then it might have been believable

Fair enough but just isn't something ma mate would lie about and just to recap a didn't say he was out of the game on sunday a only said he was there so the backlash is a bit ott but expected all the same.

how many posts does one need to have before he is considered to not be a feinian?

I see it all the time on here - had it thrown at me to.

I have a low post count as I um...have a low post count? - not because I have a monobrow and and the pope tells me to limit them.

FFS we all had to start somewhere on this forum or did I miss the part at signup where it said if your a protestant you automatically get 20,000 posts added to your account?

Get a grip and quit the paranoia - paranoia is a timmy trait so if any fingers are to be pointed....

Fair enough but just isn't something ma mate would lie about and just to recap a didn't say he was out of the game on sunday a only said he was there so the backlash is a bit ott but expected all the same.

Waltzer forget it pal, I also get the fenian treatment on here from cunts like gillette! Paranoid wankers! So paranoid infact, dare i say he shows all the attributes required to be a tarrier himself :sherlock: