If it comes down to goal difference...

Deanow

They will win unless we score a barrowload every game, Aberdeen have put the league in their favour by not even trying against Celtic and getting pumped 9-0 when Celtic are 8 goals ahead of us in the G/D table.

I am very fuckin sick of they cunts always trying against us and never against anyone else, they should definetely be pulled up for it.

Whats your thoughts on them?

Might sound like excuses but when I heard they are 8 goals ahead of us and Celtic fucked them by 9 it really does make me annoyed.

Please don't suggest that teams try against us and no-one else. This is a ridiculous statement and something that would be more suited coming out of the gub of an oppressed, poor-us Tim. Not yourself, a Bear.

Although Aberdeen have embarassed themselves against Celtic this season, humiliated themselves, we can do nothing about it. All we can do is make sure that, from our end, we're doing all we can.

They think they've won this league and, trust me, it will be their downfall.

if we lose it on goal difference the only person to blame is mr smith who for nearly 3quarters of a season lined us up defensively against every team in the spl.

imo thats the only reason we have to complain, we should have been handing out beatings of 3 and 4 nil to most of the spl teams instead of getting 1 nil up and sitting back for the rest of the game.

its not as if aberdeen have done anything different this year to what the do every year. the scum always have an average of atleast 15 goals+ against these cunts over each seasin.

Goiod point actually fergot G/D is effected by goals conceded too so I can't really complain but still, 9 in one game is unbelievable especially against a team with Zander Diamons (A Celtic fan) defending.

If we were to lose the league on G/D I'll look at ourselves for only beating teams at the bottom of the league by 1 goal when we should be putting 2 or 3 into them no bother, also we had a good chance last week to close the G/D when Dundee United had 3 men sent off and we could only score 4 goals despite getting 3 penalties in the game

We've scored more, but conceded more too.

So it's our own fault, rather than Aberdeens for lying down to them? If we didn't lose stupid goals to Dundee Utd or Hibs, no one would be caring about the Aberdeen result.

Please don't suggest that teams try against us and no-one else. This is a ridiculous statement and something that would be more suited coming out of the gub of an oppressed, poor-us Tim. Not yourself, a Bear.

Although Aberdeen have embarassed themselves against Celtic this season, humiliated themselves, we can do nothing about it. All we can do is make sure that, from our end, we're doing all we can.

They think they've won this league and, trust me, it will be their downfall.

If Aberdeen took the attitude they have against us into every game they would easily be in the top half of the table.

That 9-0 was a new SPL record set this season.

The previous record was also between the tims and Aberdeeen - go figure.

While we have to look at ourselves and the sale of KM if we do lose it on goal difference, Mark McGhee is as well going for a holiday abroad and not coming back.

Just because we don't want to act like tims and say 'oh that mob lie down etc' doesn't mean what we're saying is any less valid.

That mob don't really lie down to the mopes, but there's no doubt whatsoever that they up their game for us.

As someone else said, if the sheep were to play like they did in the 3-2 game at Shittodrie this season, they'd be in the top six by a comfy distance.

Aberdeen have always been up for giving us a game - it's not that they don't try against anyone else. They are "professional" players (wouldn't think it when you hear some of their results lol) and they are professional (at least, they should be) in the way they approach every game. Talking about teams lying down just reminds me of a certain Chris Sutton's pish circa 2003.

Didn't either the current Aberdeen manager or the previous one actually talk about the fact that Aberdeen only ever play their best against Rangers and he needed to find out how to get them to play like that every week?

I can't remember if it was Brown or not.

But yeah, we need to start humping everybody for goals, although I can't really see that happening.