QPR

G.E.C.

Hope they get 15 points deducted, Taarabt takes a fit, his contract is ripped up and we take him on a free. By far the best signing of the season.

Good luck to them (tu)

Aye awryt a player who has Chelsea, Spurs etc looking at him would come to scotland.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye awryt a player who has Chelsea, Spurs etc looking at him would come to scotland.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tottenham? Don't get your hopes up - the stupid cunts that let him leave for peanuts. I'm sure he'd rather come here than go back to the Spurs reserves.

Tottenham? Don't get your hopes up - the stupid cunts that let him leave for peanuts. I'm sure he'd rather come here than go back to the Spurs reserves.

Aye, since Crouch is getting chucked out the door along with a few players who aren't consistent infront of goal.

Aye, since Crouch is getting chucked out the door along with a few players who aren't consistent infront of goal.

Taarabt isn't a striker though. He said when he left Spurs it was a mistake joining them and he regreted it. He also said we wished he joined Arsenal, so I think we can rule him out of a Spurs return anytime soon.

Taarabt isn't a striker though. He said when he left Spurs it was a mistake joining them and he regreted it. He also said we wished he joined Arsenal, so I think we can rule him out of a Spurs return anytime soon.

He's not a striker but isn't he QPR's top scorer? Not sure.

Ah well i read that Spurs and Chelsea were 2 of many EPL teams interested.

I hate Neil Warnock, He looks like the typical old Englishman who goes on holiday and complains about the heat. Bitter scrotum-faced cunt. I like watching QPR though, some really good players

Pleased that they've been promoted, one more away game to tick off the list :lol:

If West Ham weren't relegated back in the Tevezsituation, then I hope QPR dont get points deducted. Would make the FA even more corrupt.

They will now find out at any point after Friday 4pm and announced as soon as possible in terms of punishment/sanctions!

Conceivably they could now be waiting until next week when the playoffs are starting before they know if they'll be involved <cr>

I think it'd make more sense to dock points next season and not now. They do deserve to be promoted, been by far and away the most consistent side in the Championship this year. Was quite impressed on the 2 occasions I saw them.

I just hope Cardiff don't replace them as they far from deserve promotion.

Congratulations to them. Despite having mega rich owners, they have been pretty thrifty with their signings, and play some nice, attractive football.

However, if people start calling them 'Rangers', I will have to start hating them passionately.

That already happens down here. I got in to an argument one time with a QPR fan because I said you can go anywhere in the world mate and there's only one team famous enough to be known as The Rangers! He then started going on about how rich they are as if it was some kind of achievement. Im actually pissed off that they're coming up tbh.

I think it'd make more sense to dock points next season and not now. They do deserve to be promoted, been by far and away the most consistent side in the Championship this year. Was quite impressed on the 2 occasions I saw them.

I just hope Cardiff don't replace them as they far from deserve promotion.

I don't think they should get points deducted as West Ham only got fined, and told not to do it again. Though if they do get points deducted and miss out on promotion I would love to see Warnock's reaction! :lol:

I don't think they should get points deducted as West Ham only got fined, and told not to do it again. Though if they do get points deducted and miss out on promotion I would love to see Warnock's reaction! :lol:

I didn't mean that they should get points deducted just if so then do it next season. (tu)

Oh Warnocks reaction would be comedy gold, jesus, the fury in the man's eyes would turn anyone into stone.

I didn't mean that they should get points deducted just if so then do it next season. (tu)

Oh Warnocks reaction would be comedy gold, jesus, the fury in the man's eyes would turn anyone into stone.

(tu) I wouldn't trust the FA to do the right thing anytime tbh.

Yeah since he was manager of Sheffield United when they went down wasn't he? He really demanded that West Ham got deducted points then and they weren't. He'd probably explode if QPR were :lol:

(tu) I wouldn't trust the FA to do the right thing anytime tbh.

Yeah since he was manager of Sheffield United when they went down wasn't he? He really demanded that West Ham got deducted points then and they weren't. He'd probably explode if QPR were :lol:

Aye, useless set of tossers at best, mostly whom have NO footballing background. Complete joke. Thing is if Cardiff went up everything they did would go through the FAW, the Welsh Football Assocation..god knows how many things Swansea/Cardiff have got away with already. Cunts.

Oh it'd be hilarious but at the same time I'd HATE if it did because I can't stand Cardiff so it's a shitter all round. He was the most vocal considering the Tevez saga so he can GTF, same rules apply.

Yeah, I noticed that on the Football League Show last week :anguish:

Their away kit is green and white hoops too!

I know :anguish:

It's just wrong a team cutting about in green and white hoops getting called Rangers. It's QPR! MOTD better get that right next season

Aye, useless set of tossers at best, mostly whom have NO footballing background. Complete joke. Thing is if Cardiff went up everything they did would go through the FAW, the Welsh Football Assocation..god knows how many things Swansea/Cardiff have got away with already. Cunts.

Oh it'd be hilarious but at the same time I'd HATE if it did because I can't stand Cardiff so it's a shitter all round. He was the most vocal considering the Tevez saga so he can GTF, same rules apply.

Yeah it seems that way, I have no idea why people who don't know anything about football are allowed to run it? And I think you speak for every English football fan there when you say you don't want Cardiff or Swansea to go up.

Again agreed, what goes around comes around, he was desperate to hammer West Ham so he's got to expect the same to apply to his team. Though like you say Cardiff coming up would be a real downside.

Yeah, I noticed that on the Football League Show last week :anguish:

Their away kit is green and white hoops too!

Yeah I know it's rank rotten :anguish:

That's what their original kit was back when they were formed though. It wasn't till the twenties I think, that they changed to blue.