Johnny Russell

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if its so easy why doesnt every club just do it.

alot of very simplistic picking and choosing of the odd player and holding it up as an example on here.

Your right, it is easier said than done but it makes you sick when the tarriers can pick up 3 players for a combined total of under £4m and the estimated sell on is gonna be anything up to £20m. It all comes down to scouting, ours has been lagging behind for to long now, especially in the world-wide market. Theres no doubting theres players there.

name them.

Unirea had at least 3 or 4 really tidy players, especially the Argie left back but as has been stated on here before other countries dont have the same limitations as we do when it comes to work permits.

Your right, it is easier said than done but it makes you sick when the tarriers can pick up 3 players for a combined total of under £4m and the estimated sell on is gonna be anything up to £20m. It all comes down to scouting, ours has been lagging behind for to long now, especially in the world-wide market. Theres no doubting theres players there.

Yes. Makes me so annoyed to think they've picked up Izaguirre, Kayal, Hooper and Commons for relative peanuts.

We need to improve a lot behind the scenes, especially scouting and marketing.

name them.

I've already mentioned Dortmund - you can find all their summer transfers HERE

Can you not do your own research?

We seem to keep hitting the same brick wall in our relationship Gunslinger. :craphead:

Unirea had at least 3 or 4 really tidy players, especially the Argie left back but as has been stated on here before other countries dont have the same limitations as we do when it comes to work permits.

Work permit issues do make it harder no doubt about that. Especially in FM lol

they signed a dozen players to find those 3 the total cost all in will be huge and dont bet on them getting 20 million.

We seem to keep hitting the same brick wall in our relationship Gunslinger. :craphead:

so one teams done it and done well. as i say its easy to say hard to do in reality.

what do you think people were saying in germany when we made manchester with a squad assembled for 10 bar.

they signed a dozen players to fing those 3 the total cost all in will be huge and dont bet on them getting 20 million.

That is also true. I don't know about them getting 20 million but it's bad enough them even being in the team.

looks to me like dortmund are signing good players from there own leaguea nd have a good youth set up.

1 polish player the equiveland of us signing a player from the championship. a well known auusie and a jap.

doesnt look like some sort of genious scouting system to me. but i dont follow them closely.

The reality is we need to find the right balance between homegrown players, cheapish foreign imports and start exploiting the bosman market a lot more and hopefully get the odd gem who will net us a tidy sell on value. The only way to do that is to improve our scouting system, hopefully Neil Murray and Bomber Brown are already on the case.

The reality is we need to find the right balance between homegrown players, cheapish foreign imports and start exploiting the bosman market a lot more and hopefully get the odd gem who will net us a tidy sell on value. The only way to do that is to improve our scouting system, hopefully Neil Murray and Bomber Brown are already on the case.

How can they be mate when they dont know where we will be shopping yet?

so one teams done it and done well. as i say its easy to say hard to do in reality.

what do you think people were saying in germany when we made manchester with a squad assembled for 10 bar.

People were saying it's a shame Rangers did their fighting off the pitch and not on it :rolleyes:.

Dortmund were just an example, there's plenty examples. Don't think Falcao cost Porto much. Necid the Czezh player for CSKA cost peanuts and he's scored a lot of goals in the Europa Cup this season.

Have a look yourself :craphead:

People were saying it's a shame Rangers did their fighting off the pitch and not on it :rolleyes:.

Dortmund were just an example, there's plenty examples. Don't think Falcao cost Porto much. Necid the Czezh player for CSKA cost peanuts and he's scored a lot of goals in the Europa Cup this season.

Have a look yourself :craphead:

Sorry to bring up FM again but both of them were legends! Come on Rangers, get your copy :P

Celtic won't be getting anything near £20m if/when they sell Kayal and Izaguirre.

They won't go for anything more than £3m each IMO.

Doubt it considering Lemmons goin on about minimum £10m each, plus the £20m estimate included Hooper. £20m was a bit OTT but i think they will get plenty, the point is there picking players up for peanuts who are gonna make them tidy profits.

Celtic won't be getting anything near £20m if/when they sell Kayal and Izaguirre.

They won't go for anything more than £3m each IMO.

Of course they wont mate, who has been saying they will? :lol:

I heard a taig in work say Celtic had an offer on the table for both from Man U, £6m for Kayal and £8m from Izaguirre, but they dont want to accept it, they want to keep both!!!! :lol: I will give the tarriers something, their propaganda machine world class! :)

Kayal has already done an interview for a magazine saying Lennon took him aside and told him SAF has been ont he phone enquiring about him :lol:

I was also told by an agent few weeks ago, when the mhedia said SAF was at the Rangers Celtic game to watch Izaguirre, that was nonsense, he was watching "The Goalie". ;)

Taigs and their spinning!