talksport

BRAZIL was his usuall everything celtic lovin prick this morning ..ANDY GRAY and RICHARD KEYS where more human tbh ...and ADRIAN DURHAM ,,yet again done us proud ...MORE OR LESS BLAMING LEMMING FOR EVERYTHING ....SIR Adrian durham IS ON THE CARDS LOL

Their drive show tonight was like a breath of fresh air after having to listen to the timmy loving mhedia we have up here (tu)

(tu) There was still a couple of things that were difficult to agree with (like Rangers being mentioned the whole time after last nights furore, and of course, OUR involvement in the bomb scares :rolleyes: ), but it was good to hear someone not rolling over & succumbing to the C*ltic PR machine! I was honestly surprised how tight Lennon got it.....and dare I say it, some of the Tims were in agreement.

bill leckie was on hawksbee and jacobs on talksport today when one of them started going on about Rangers problems and the trouble with the OF, when Leckie cut him off by reminding him it was NOTHING to do with rangers and people should be very careful what they say, "If I was a rangers fan I'd be screaming at the radio right now".. Which ever one it was who said it did apologise and say he (Leckie) was right to pull him up on it.

Don't know if it's just me but it does seam that more people are sticking up for us, not allot more but it's a start

I think the fact that when the cork came out the bottle, it was actually not a Rangers fan who had a go at Lennon has surprised many. Everyone except those in Red Blue & White has been sitting watching us, waiting for something to happen, and been disappointed that we haven't done anything. Now that a Jambo fan has done this has made people see that it's not just Rangers fans who are getting fed up with this lunatics antics. I'm not condoning what that fan did, just making the point that finally people are waking up to where the problem ultimately lies! Wouldn't be surprised if the bombs/bullets thing is the work of the IRA/Real IRA too! Oh what an interesting viewing Reporting Scotland would be the night that got aired! :pipe:

I take it nobody listened to the drivetime show with Goughy and Durham both of whom were tearing into Lennon and saying he brings this all on himself.... a good listen.

Sure was mate. Had to make sure I was tuned to the right station. To be fair though, Durham has backed us up on many occasion, and is usually as un-biased as they come. Unless he's slagging off Arsene Wenger/Arsenal! :lol:

Caught a bit of tslksport tonite, a Scottish guy called Douglas somebody was on nod he gave Rangers a he'll of a slsgging, he went on about the famine song and us not signing Irish Catholics - it was fukin shocking

This guy has written s book about derby rivalry throughout the uk - fuk knows what he has written about us if that's his attitude

I heard that too mate ..was on DANNY KELLYS SHOW (theres a surprise ffs).what a wank he was ...it was all OUR fault according to him ..WE sing ALL the bad songs according to him ffs ..EXCUSE ME ....DID HE NOT HEAR THE FILTH THE SEPTIC SANG THE WHOLE GAME LAST NIGHT ???

HE WAS A JOKE ...THE KIND OF PRICK THAT U WISH HIS FAMILY WAS WITNESS TO AN IRA BOMB RIGHT UP THEIR SHITER ...he seemed to forget the fact celtic fans sing the IRAs PRAISES ...NO MENTION HE MADE OF THAT AT ALL ...DONT GO NEAR THE WANKS BOOK ..is the impression i got

Durham was brilliant this afternoon on Drive, how refreshing to hear a pundit who doesn't pander to Lennon. Some of the callers were good aswell, made a nice change from the shit we have to listen to up here on Clyde 1 and the like.

Finally it seems people in the press are noticing the mindless, irresponsible behaviour from TLB that has instigated all this trouble. The guy isn't hated because he's a Catholic. It's because he's a cunt.

Finally it seems people in the press are noticing the mindless, irresponsible behaviour from TLB that has instigated all this trouble. The guy isn't hated because he's a Catholic. It's because he's a cunt.

The sooner this point is put out there for all to see and acknowledge the better!

"Truly shocking" as big Johan Mjallby said at the end of the Celtic game last night "we've never seen anything like that before, terrible".... well apart i suppose from the celtic fan who tried to attack Dallas on the pitch....and there was the celtic fan who attacked milan keeper Dida...and i suppose you might need to consider the celtic fan who tried to attack Ally Maxwell..... and well, thinking about it there was the celtic fan who attacked Strachan when he was a player......but johan is absolutely correct, apart from those we've certainly never seen anything like it before!!

I'm getting fucking sick of this, the trouble that little ginger headed cunt is causing and majority of radio pundits and press saying its terrible and its not his fault its fucking outrageous, the little cunt grinning last night after the fan who attacked him was dragged up the tunnel, then what does he do at the end of the game, walk about the fucking park as if he owned it I'm a fair minded guy but this bastards deserves EVERYTHING he gets