Places in Cambridge?

Any one know where me and a couple of mates can watch the Rangers game this Sunday in Cambridge or surrounding areas? Dont really fancy sitting in ma other mates hoose (who doesnt support rangers)watching it.

Plus, why the FEC is it on the red button and not the main game? Who cares about THEM getting humped against the well again.

Ah right, not really worth a slap in the heid though. Anyway! Still need to know of a place thats showing it regardless if its on the red button or not.

Been looking for an RSC but there isn't one listed on the official site and the only one Googles throwing up is in Canada :(

Any one know where me and a couple of mates can watch the Rangers game this Sunday in Cambridge or surrounding areas? Dont really fancy sitting in ma other mates hoose (who doesnt support rangers)watching it.

Plus, why the FEC is it on the red button and not the main game? Who cares about THEM getting humped against the well again.

you go oot and enjoy yerself mate fuck the lot of them union flag the fuckin lot take over the first big fucking pub ye see tell them

BIG MARTIN LUTHER SENT YOU

aye done that before in bluewater shopping center in the sports bar for a few games, most memorably the old firm game where edu got the winner and the scotland v france game on the night of me and the now wifes anniversary (yes we went for a meal afterwards :) albeit i was wasted by that point) Was normally only me and a couple of other bears that seemed to be regulars

aye done that before in bluewater shopping center in the sports bar for a few games, most memorably the old firm game where edu got the winner and the scotland v france game on the night of me and the now wifes anniversary (yes we went for a meal afterwards :) albeit i was wasted by that point) Was normally only me and a couple of other bears that seemed to be regulars

good on you it sounds as if you have an idyllic life down in cambridge i guess it isnt full of "irish" with chips on their shoulders.

Whos there then? might be worth it to spend the day with a few more bears but wouldn't be able to drink obviously :(

Theres a huge RSC in Corby, huge amount of bears down there. Have a look on the RSC website see if you can get a contact email address and see what the script is (tu)