The Circular

spangles

HMRC will not pursue the club over this tax bill.

Does anybody seriously think Craig Whyte bought the club without knowing the tax case would be consigned to history?

These places all work hand in hand - HMRC scrap the tax case, Murray gets out of Rangers FC, Lloyds get their cash back, Rangers FC are now debt-free, everybody seems tae be happy.

then why is he stipulation he gets all but a quid back if we go into liquidation.

it has to be said hmrc would be daft to peruse us they wont get a penny. theres every chance hes made it impossible for it to happen now. but it was and may remain a possibility.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then why is he stipulation he gets all but a quid back if we go into liquidation.

it has to be said hmrc would be daft to peruse us they wont get a penny. theres every chance hes made it impossible for it to happen now. but it was and may remain a possibility.

He can only be applauded for that.

HMRC will not pursue the club over this tax bill.

Does anybody seriously think Craig Whyte bought the club without knowing the tax case would be consigned to history?

These places all work hand in hand - HMRC scrap the tax case, Murray gets out of Rangers FC, Lloyds get their cash back, Rangers FC are now debt-free, everybody seems tae be happy.

Everybody? :unsure::ph34r:

(tu) He's a clever guy is oor Craigy.

As you say, there's no money (physically) to be gotten from the club.....................................for now.

The money will appear when the Taxman goes away, which he will do.

So for the people that don't understand the ins and outs, is this good news, bad news or nothing we already knew?

Good news. He's covered his arse in case we go insolvent, ensuring that he gets his money back and the taxman gets bugger all. He's (as some wise posters predicted :pipe: ) related the waiving of the debt to the tax case, so that he will waive it after the case is resolved assuming the case doesn't put us insolvent.

I can't find the bad news anywhere in it, but I'm sure we'll be informed shortly! :)

You're testing my mod powers now, I have no bloody idea how to do that! :lol:

I'll have a look, if both threads disappear I'm blaming you :D

:lol:

You and KPL should attend the moderating for dummies convention!

I mind the night he was going mad because of the crazy Algerian, it took him about 4 hours to remove all the guys posts :uk:

:lol:

You and KPL should attend the moderating for dummies convention!

I mind the night he was going mad because of the crazy Algerian, it took him about 4 hours to remove all the guys posts :uk:

I think that's it done mate, but I'm shitting myself in case I've done it wrong! I'll be called to the headmaster's office :(

I think that's it done mate, but I'm shitting myself in case I've done it wrong! I'll be called to the headmaster's office :(

A couple of days in pre mod would have done you, but you done it right :sherlock:

Good news. He's covered his arse in case we go insolvent, ensuring that he gets his money back and the taxman gets bugger all. He's (as some wise posters predicted :pipe: ) related the waiving of the debt to the tax case, so that he will waive it after the case is resolved assuming the case doesn't put us insolvent.

I can't find the bad news anywhere in it, but I'm sure we'll be informed shortly! :)

well the tax man can be clever and hit us with a decent sized bill. one that wont make us insolvent but will have to be paid.

hes made no commitment to pay that. almost certainly the fans will have to foot the bill