Wallpaper/Sig

Maxo1873

Aye. The first attempt was too big. Remember this has to go on someone's desktop so having a full screen image isn't really practical. Try and keep your main work to one area (usually top right, sometimes central) and use textures to enhance the render or stock.

The text is too far from the focal point IMO, needs to be interacting with the render/stock itself for me, probably on a layer above and blended in. The choice of text is safe, but it looks a bit stale mate :disappointment:

Your second attempt is decent, but for me you'd have to increase the work done with the textures and render and make them blend more, again the text is too safe and poorly positioned.

KUTGW.

Aye. The first attempt was too big. Remember this has to go on someone's desktop so having a full screen image isn't really practical. Try and keep your main work to one area (usually top right, sometimes central) and use textures to enhance the render or stock.

The text is too far from the focal point IMO, needs to be interacting with the render/stock itself for me, probably on a layer above and blended in. The choice of text is safe, but it looks a bit stale mate :disappointment:

Your second attempt is decent, but for me you'd have to increase the work done with the textures and render and make them blend more, again the text is too safe and poorly positioned.

KUTGW.

when i was making it, when i tried to change the colour of the text, put in shadows, bevels/embosses etc parts of it went all grey? also when I moved the textures over the stock part of the stock went grey too and stuff like that

do you know what was wrong, I haven't done anything since so I dont know if it would still do it but...

anyway that's partly why the text was a bit plain. Thanks for your feedback (tu)