Who has the most fans ? Rangers or Runners up mob

Dunny_01

I just read that Celtic have the biggest support in the land, and that they estimate they have over 40 million fans around the world or something like that. Now I am sorry for being totally and utterly biased and one sided here......BUT ARE THAT LOT LIVING IN NEVER NEVER LAND ?? I honestly think that club are trying to do away with the Celtic Way and change it to 'Celtics Fantasy Land'

Would someone please tell them, that Everyone from Ireland, Poland, Italy and all the Chinese who support Zen Cha Cha Kai Du Dui Wan San Shoo .....DOESNT COUNT AS A SUPPORTER FROM a Rancid dump of a town in Glasgow.

Facts are I would say Rangers have a bigger following, in my Opinion. Is their another club side in WORLD football never mind European football, who take as many supporters to every European away and for that matter Domestic home fans any where, More than us, I WOULDNT SAY SO.

They have a 60,000 seater stadium and in all but 1 season we have Averaged bigger overall gates with a stadium holding 10,000 less.

Rangers have an incredible amount of supporters in America, never mind getting to Austrailia, and in Every city / country I have ever been to, EVery Taxi Driver I have ever spoken to, or try to speak to say Rangers every time. One guy in Vegas even said he loved '' Laudrup and Alex Cleland, alex had great heart'' was his words, and he said to me everyone in Ethiopa loves Rangers !! See I knew sending the Rice and Spaghetti all they years ago would get us a few new fans.

Manchester, now I know we all went and maybe we all got our Grannys and uncles and Great cousins, to go their to rub it into everyone especially the 350,000 Manky bhoys who went to Seville ( seville calcy ) Im not doubting Celtic couldnt do that, But WE DID!!! and I for one loved seeing all the bears and even all the Buskers and jakeys fae glesga down their dawing our colours, it was AMAZING !!!

The POint im making, Craig Whyte needs to sign the Celtic PR Department up for any money they can, cause that lot are AWESOME, to convince their 40 Million fans world wide in Celtic Fantasy land they are the best in the country and best fans in the land, is genius but DUNNY boy says get a reality check ya bunch of Peter Pan wannabes.

Rant over sorry it took so long, Im missing the fitbaw season after a long day at the braehead with the Tyrant. !!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats 40 million child molesters you have too keep your kids safe from.

and Man U probably have more armchairs worldwide than anyone

Off the subject John Gossa, Lovin the Tattoo, im dying to post my new one up one day, need to find the tattoo thread again !!

Your back proves were the best looking fans anywere !!

Oh and Im Drop Dead gorgeous aswell RFC hahaha ( man at C & A Material ! )

Off the subject John Gossa, Lovin the Tattoo, im dying to post my new one up one day, need to find the tattoo thread again !!

Your back proves were the best looking fans anywere !!

Oh and Im Drop Dead gorgeous aswell RFC hahaha ( man at C & A Material ! )

just start a new one man , theres a tat threat in the OT nearly every week

casey come on mate!! Im no actually interested in hows got most fans just putting a wee spin on these bampots lollol

pre season boredom!!

Crack on, mate. I just don't bother listening to what the cunts have to say on most matters.