If a player like Allan McGregor is picked............

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh so we are all deaf then? What about the NI fans who heard it? It was clear as day on the tv. You are a bunch of weirdo bastards tbh and are absolutley pathetic. Nae wonder our country is looked upon as a joke. Prancing about in skirts singing about a deer whilst flashing yer baws at anyone who is walking by!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Even as a proud Scot, I'd love to represent GB if ever given the chance at Olympic Level. I don't think that makes me any less patriotic.

However, if it meant Blatter would look to merge all the home nations into one - like is being suggested - then I'd oppose the idea. Doubt that would happen personally, especially will all the FA's opposing it so strongly

The pomposity and hypocrisy regarding booing other teams anthems and other such relative irrelevancies in this thread is unfortunately not surprising coming some some of the fools on this forum, but is no less ridiculous for it. If only they knew how ridiculous they are haha.

The pomposity and hypocrisy regarding booing other teams anthems and other such relative irrelevancies in this thread is unfortunately not surprising coming some some of the fools on this forum, but is no less ridiculous for it. If only they knew how ridiculous they are haha.

Me thinks you need a spell-checker,radlord!!!! ;)(tu)

Stick yer team gb up your arses ya little plastic engerlanders !

You sound like a shower of humble arse-licking goafers !

Bet you would love tae get jobs in public toilets in england wiping the english peoples arses!

I hate this stance that to be a true Rangers fan you have to be a Union Jack waving Queen lover - no offence but fuck that - I have no time for the queen or the rest of her family.

I am Scottish and damn fucking proud of that.

Love the hypocritical comments on here.

People have the gaul to take the piss out of kilts calling them skirts like the english fannies down south do.

I need to go check my Rangers top - I coulda swore their is a saltire on the back.....

I hate this stance that to be a true Rangers fan you have to be a Union Jack waving Queen lover - no offence but fuck that - I have no time for the queen or the rest of her family.

I am Scottish and damn fucking proud of that.

Love the hypocritical comments on here.

People have the gaul to take the piss out of kilts calling them skirts like the english fannies down south do.

I need to go check my Rangers top - I coulda swore their is a saltire on the back.....

The Kilt is a a full-length garment whose upper half could be worn as a cloak draped over the shoulder, or brought up over the head. The modern kilt/skirt that you have probably was designed and made by an Englishman put that in your shortbread tin and smoke or up the arse of yer plastic tartan dolly.

I dont care anyone will do you will find plenty of them in the scottish shops up the royal mile you cant miss them there run by Indians.

The Kilt is a a full-length garment whose upper half could be worn as a cloak draped over the shoulder, or brought up over the head. The modern kilt/skirt that you have probably was designed and made by an Englishman put that in your shortbread tin and smoke or up the arse of yer plastic tartan dolly.

I dont care anyone will do you will find plenty of them in the scottish shops up the royal mile you cant miss them there run by Indians.

Mahahahhahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

I dont need a fucking scottish history lesson fae you ya twat esp when you try to educate me by googling it on wiki!!

your quote - The Kilt is a a full-length garment whose upper half could be worn as a cloak draped over the shoulder, or brought up over the head

Wiki - The kilt first appeared as the great kilt in the 16th century, a full-length garment whose upper half could be worn as a cloak draped over the shoulder, or brought up over the head.

Fuck off ya numpty - I know what a kilt is and I dont need to look it up on wiki to find out :wanker: