Whyte Knight

mMr whyte has saved us from having to sell all the good players we have. whittaker wont sign a new but whyte still wont sell until we get a price that suits us

we wanted ibrox looking like its best again we are in the middle of getting this

we wanted the screens fixed whyte has said he is getting NEW ones in

we wernt happy when murry left us in the dark for so long. whyte is doing the complete opposite and is being open with the fans

we are active in the transfer market and we will get new signings .

y all the threads moaning about whyte use dont seem to know how lucky we are . just sit back and try to think how bad it would really be right now if whyte hadn't come to the RESCUE

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

mMr whyte has saved us from having to sell all the good players we have. whittaker wont sign a new but whyte still wont sell until we get a price that suits us

we wanted ibrox looking like its best again we are in the middle of getting this

we wanted the screens fixed whyte has said he is getting NEW ones in

we wernt happy when murry left us in the dark for so long. whyte is doing the complete opposite and is being open with the fans

we are active in the transfer market and we will get new signings .

y all the threads moaning about whyte use dont seem to know how lucky we are . just sit back and try to think how bad it would really be right now if whyte hadn't come to the RESCUE

Agree mate, I think its looking good so far. We need to just let him go about his job and see how he goes before knocking him down before he's even had his chance

Until one of Whyte's penny pinching attempts at signing someone actually pays off, i'm not going to sing his praises

I totally agree with this one. Its all fair and well having a club that will play hardball to get the right money for players going out etc. And also its great that he is upgrading the stadium but how about putting a team on the field to match our expectations and stadium

Until one of Whyte's penny pinching attempts at signing someone actually pays off, i'm not going to sing his praises

penny pinching ? 20k for whittaker a week . trying to get players for the best price . you wouldnt last long in business if you give every cunt wat they want

I know this is a grossly exaggerated example, but when Roman Abramovich took over Chelsea did he make really shit offers for players that he knew would be rejected? The first thing a new owner should do to get the fans onside is make 1 or 2 exciting signings. And we would have Cuellar and Goodwillie at Ibrox right now for £5 million if he wasn't doing his best David Murray impression

Why is that funny? Because you trust he's doing the right thing and we'll eventually get all of them even though our first two targets have both turned us down?

one player has turnt us down and we offered him MORE than the club he went to

penny pinching ? 20k for whittaker a week . trying to get players for the best price . you wouldnt last long in business if you give every cunt wat they want

Whittaker isn't worth anything like £20,000 a week, yet he isn't prepared to meet the very reasonable asking prices for Cuellar and Goodwillie

We're playing a bizarre game

i thought he was fishing at first but no , he is serious :lol:

fuck me lets give conway £1m a year cause he asked for it :doh:

offered Hemed MORE money and he turned it down for the sunshine

fucking penny pinching :lol:

fuck me

Quoted £3 million for Cuellar. We offer £1.5 million

Quoted £2 million for Goodwillie. We offer £1 million

That's the sign of a man flexing his financial muscles, no doubt

Also, the idea that Mallorca are paying Hemed less than the £7000 a week we offered is absolutely ludicrous

Whittaker isn't worth anything like £20,000 a week, yet he isn't prepared to meet the very reasonable asking prices for Cuellar and Goodwillie

i agree whittaker isnt worth 20k but thats wat he was offered and i bet we will get cuellar & goodwillie just settle pettle :D

who said thats what we offered ? oh the newspapers , that be the ones now saying we offered just below £2m for Cuellar ( a player Villa have stated they want to sell to raise funds)

and £1.2m for goodwillie all in the space of a day ...

lets just spend the £5m though at least we'll have 2 new players for the season ...

Who says we're not willing to meet the asking prices? It's called negotiating! No businessman worth his salt is going to start dealing by accepting the 1st price given.

furthermore if we get the two for say £2.5 and £1.5m then we have saved a whole fucking MILLION pounds thats 15k a week for say a bosman transfer and boom there is 3 good signings for the price of 2 but hey why stop an think eh

who said thats what we offered ? oh the newspapers , that be the ones now saying we offered just below £2m for Cuellar ( a player Villa have stated they want to sell to raise funds)

and £1.2m for goodwillie all in the space of a day ...

lets just spend the £5m though at least we'll have 2 new players for the season ...

Cuellar and Goodwillie would improve our team a lot more than 4 or 5 average squad players

furthermore if we get the two for say £2.5 and £1.5m then we have saved a whole fucking MILLION pounds thats 15k a week for say a bosman transfer and boom there is 3 good signings for the price of 2 but hey why stop an think eh

We've already lost 2 players by thinking we could get them on the cheap. We're on the verge of losing out on Goodwillie aswell. But as long as we're playing hardball eh? Nobody messes with Rangers anymore

Also, the idea that Mallorca are paying Hemed less than the £7000 a week we offered is absolutely ludicrous

But listen.. if they accept the offers, then theres £2.5m extra for another player.. They are obviouosly gonna set their asking price as high as they can. Doesnt mean that they wont accept a lower offer. Whyte could also just offer the full £25M for Cuellar, but would that be sensible? No. We are trying to stretch our budget as far as we can as its pretty well known that we are looking for, and need, 5-6 new players. We will NOT get that if we pay the asking price for all of them!

can i have what you're smoking Irwin ,

We offered a BETTER wage to Hemed and didnt even offer Conway a contract because he wanted 15k a week and you want us to fucking give a squad player 15k a week .

Thats DOUBLE what half the 3 in a row squad are on ffs

ffs