Bunch Of Fannys

So bascilly am out tnyt have the usual pish from all these cunts who support ict.

Then they try to tell me inverness won Rangers the league massive argument. One cunt then tries to tell me 90 percent of Rangers fans would agree which is shite.

I tell him ill show him this tmoro to prove that no one thinks that so bascilly just tell him he is talking pish, arguemnt over i win.

They played a massive part if were being honest. If they didnt beat celtic i dont think celtic would have dropped points elsewhere

So bascilly am out tnyt have the usual pish from all these cunts who support ict.

Then they try to tell me inverness won Rangers the league massive argument. One cunt then tries to tell me 90 percent of Rangers fans would agree which is shite.

I tell him ill show him this tmoro to prove that no one thinks that so bascilly just tell him he is talking pish, arguemnt over i win.

They did more to cost us the leugue two draws Sounds like he's jelous of you cause he dosnt support the greatest team in the world like u do mate