Fifa Women's World Cup - Germany 2011

Posted Today, 11:22 AM

I've moved this to Off Topic.

Keep general sport for real sport. Off topic can be for the likes of the wrestling thread and what.

so it's ok to fill general sport with threads about the scum?

Why was it allowed to be there for almost a month?

I've moved this to Off Topic.

Keep general sport for real sport. Off topic can be for the likes of the wrestling thread and what.

I expected more of you Badger, you have always been one of the better and fairer Admins on here. 003.gif

Well comparing womans soccer to wrestling isnt exactly correct, the way i define a competitive sport is if the bookies take bets on it. Ive just had a look and they are taking bets. The do not take bets on wrestling, wrestling is just glorified acting.

I dont give a shit where the thread is as i dont give a fcuk about womans fitbaw, you see better fitbaw down the sunday leagues but technically it should be in general sports.

Actually he's not, that's how he really feels about women's sports.

Looks to me like he's just winding you up for a reaction, which he's getting :lol:

The thread's still here, you can still post in it and talk about it. Once folk have stopped giving the reaction they want they'll lose interest.

Looks to me like he's just winding you up for a reaction, which he's getting :lol:

The thread's still here, you can still post in it and talk about it. Once folk have stopped giving the reaction they want they'll lose interest.

Don't really care if it's a wind up..it's a dick move.

Well comparing womans soccer to wrestling isnt exactly correct, the way i define a competitive sport is if the bookies take bets on it. Ive just had a look and they are taking bets. The do not take bets on wrestling, wrestling is just glorified acting.

I dont give a shit where the thread is as i dont give a fcuk about womans fitbaw, you see better fitbaw down the sunday leagues but technically it should be in general sports.

(tu)

A popular website like this should have decent folk running it. Maybe it doesn't matter much to the men on here - but it obviously does to some of the women - get it moved back to where it belongs.

Badger is decent folk he just has his opinion and he is the boss so he wins.

If it was Dado I would agree with you but we all know Badger doesn't have a sense of humor. Yes it's true that it would die down but that's not really the point. All it's doing is giving the whole topic more exposure. Go USA!!!!!!!!21.gif21.gif21.gif

Don't really care if it's a wind up..it's a dick move.

Aye it is a bit but it's not the end of the world. The thread's still here, maybe not in the section it should be, but it's here.