*****the Official Corinthians Vs Sau Paulo Thread*****

Just sitting down to watch this and while I havent got a clue how well the two teams have been doing or where they are in the table, its a choice of watching the game or watching pishy Sunday night tv. My uniformed guess would be that Sau Paulo will win

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! 3-0 Corinthians, balls played in striker turns his marker and rifles in an unstoppable shot from 5 yards into the roof of the net! Quality football!

having some chat with the others watching the stream did anyone see my post saying Ronaldinho was signing for Rangers

I always wondered who it was that actually used the chat on those online streams....now I know!

I always wondered who it was that actually used the chat on those online streams....now I know!

Usually I dont but dont need to sign up and its just a bit of fun to post random pish to complete strangers thousand of miles away :D

Usually I dont but dont need to sign up and its just a bit of fun to post random pish to complete strangers thousand of miles away :D

Haha, it's prob a wee guy in his bedroom in Hamilton or somewhere your posting to!

The level of the Brazilian league is quite strong at the moment with a few players returning home and the likes of Neymar, Ganso and Lucas having not moved to Europe yet. I read a Brazilian journalist i think Alex Belos saying that there are alot of people who think they should have a national squad based only on players playing in Brazil. The feeling being that they would have a stronger togetherness and more settled squad. He also thought that playing in London was proving detrimental as the crowd do not get on the players back the way they do if they play at home, meaning there was a lack of urgency and pressure.

Half time, what a game this has been. Havent watched as much South American football past couple of years as I could have due to other stuff going on, but in the absence of games from over here, its good to be able to watch these games. Hopefully we'll see a rammy in this game too to add to the entertainment! :D