Ian Ferguson - The Perth Glory One

Just found out we live in the same estate, i am going to stalk him, i have already asked the daughter to find out if there are any Scottish Fergusons in the school she attends.

Good chance she does its a small estate only 300000 houses and 65 schools, lol.

Its a smallish estate with one private non catholic secondary school in it, good odds eh.

He posts regularly on here as well. Admin, pass on this douchebag's IP address to him/police and ensure he is locked up. Nut case

That's right, his username is BLUEDIGNITY :sherlock: .

My mate's parents bought his house off of him in Mt Vernon back in the early 90s. The place was originally owned by a Mr M Johnston :ph34r:

The one in the Brosley estate?

Ian Ferguson never stayed in there, Frank McAvennie moved in after Johnston left.

The one in the Brosley estate?

Ian Ferguson never stayed in there, Frank McAvennie moved in after Johnston left.

I can assure you that Fergie lived at 18 Burntbroom Gdns for a number of years before he sold it to the former owners of The Town Tavern in Shettleston.

Are you from around there? That was my stomping ground in the 90s.

Just found out we live in the same estate, i am going to stalk him, i have already asked the daughter to find out if there are any Scottish Fergusons in the school she attends.

Good chance she does its a small estate only 300000 houses and 65 schools, lol.

Its a smallish estate with one private non catholic secondary school in it, good odds eh.

Do not use sectarian rhetoric on this forum, in plain English will suffice ! I really do hate these arrogant words ! :sherlock:

:mcculloch:

Do not use sectarian rhetoric on this forum, in plain English will suffice ! I really do hate these arrogant words ! :sherlock:

MMMM lost cant really find the right word to use that wont bring down the wrath of the Celtic Fascist Party (SNP) to you and me.

How about non child molesting educational establishment.

:mcculloch:

MMMM lost cant really find the right word to use that wont bring down the wrath of the Celtic Fascist Party (SNP) to you and me.

How about child molesting educational establishment.

How about edited above ! :sherlock: