Fabregas To Barcelona?

elgo

Good. Now all they need to do is sell a few more of their lightweight fancy dans. Sack Arsene Wenger and get someone like Guss Hiddink in and they may well win the EPL.

I honestly cannot see Fabregas leaving as the end of Arsenal as many predict.

With the money they get Wenger needs a replacement but more importantly he needs a top class keeper that will earn them 5 or 10 points that their current band of clumsyteers are incapable of. He nees a world class target man and a midfield enforcer as well as a return to the likes of Bould or Adams at centre half.

It's time Wenger looked at the mould of Fergusons team and how he buys and sets it up to get an idea of what is required to win the EPL.

Good. Now all they need to do is sell a few more of their lightweight fancy dans. Sack Arsene Wenger and get someone like Guss Hiddink in and they may well win the EPL.

I honestly cannot see Fabregas leaving as the end of Arsenal as many predict.

With the money they get Wenger needs a replacement but more importantly he needs a top class keeper that will earn them 5 or 10 points that their current band of clumsyteers are incapable of. He nees a world class target man and a midfield enforcer as well as a return to the likes of Bould or Adams at centre half.

It's time Wenger looked at the mould of Fergusons team and how he buys and sets it up to get an idea of what is required to win the EPL.

because wengers never won the epl before??

I do agree to a certain extent though

last seasonn they were excellent in most games but you look at the likes of home defeats to west brom and newcastle, throwing away a 2 goal lead v spurs that game is a perfect example of how they fell short last season. there were so many silly slip ups when man utd had so few at home, im not sure how you can target that as a manger though!

Arsenal have to sell him, it's like what Jim Jefferies said about the Craig Thomson situation; It'll just create a side-show for the season.

That's the last thing Arsene Wenger needs with an upcoming season where it's become imperative for Arsenal to win something.