Alejandro Bedoya

Linked with Rangers - for whatever its worth

Rangers, who have been linked with Orebro's American midfielder Alejandro Bedoya, are expected to this week confirm a new deal for skipper David Weir.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2010932/Rangers-manager-Ally-McCoist-offer-Steven-Davis-new-deal.html#ixzz1R5Lrs0YR

Rangers are favourites to sign this guy by the looks of it according to this...

Hey, remember last week when I told you the Alejandro Bedoya race had cooled off? Never mind. You can remove those scarves and jackets now.

Rangers remain the odds-on favorite, but there is a Dutch club and a French club (I've yet to place either, but have a scent) and perhaps other clubs I've yet to detect that will not go gently into that good night.

Basically, it seems some folks are suddenly getting more serious about snagging him in August. And as that Swedish transfer window does not open until next month, let's project this scene to play out somewhat slowly. At least, that will give me time to do more digging.

Taken from here..My link