Who Are The Gers In This Picture?

XXV

Jardine on the right. Thats not the Girvan Lighthouse on left, is it? Guy in the middle looks like Gary fucking Hooper!

Correct, but they're the easy ones!!

Well done that man :21: For the chance to win the holiday of a lifetime.............what was the occasion and the trophy?

http://www.rangerspedia.org/index.php/McKinnon,_Ronnie

Ill go for the 1970 League cup final against Celtic, big DJ's first goal for Rangers beating the scum 1-0 ??????????

only a guess !! im 33

Well done that man :21: For the chance to win the holiday of a lifetime.............what was the occasion and the trophy?

http://www.rangerspedia.org/index.php/McKinnon,_Ronnie

Returning to Ibrox 1st game after 1970 league cup Final................. would the trophy be .... The League Cup??????? :lol:

Returning to Ibrox 1st game after 1971 league cup Final

That's the one, wee bit before my time as well but I love these old photos. We Are All Rangers. :crabflute:

Returning to Ibrox 1st game after 1970 league cup Final................. would the trophy be .... The League Cup??????? :lol:

Season 70/71 but technically we won the trophy in 1970.

I've got some classic Rangers prints in the gaff, signed pictures from 100 years ago and an original large print of the first treble winning team. Had one of the scum lifting the exhibition cup signed but gave that to me granda and he took it to parkheed n they asked him for a copy to stick in alongside the cup. Get yer bids in lads......im on a fucking goldmine

Ronnie McKinnon.Now living in Stornoway according to the wee barra.He would have played in the ECWC Final had he not broken a leg in an earlier round.Sporting I think.DJ's goal at Hampden. Story at the time was John Lawrence walked into the dressing room after the game and handed DJ his personal cheque for 500 Pounds so his brother Ian said.