Contacting Rangers

Del

A few years ago my grandad wrote a letter to Rangers for the attention of Sandy Jardine as he was head of communications or something, it was about getting access to the lift in the main stand.

Does anyone know who you would send this to now?

I dont even know if we have someone in the same role and have already sent a letter to whom it may concern and got no reply...after seeing the thread about G.Smith replying to an email it got me wondering if anyone knew who i could send this to, ie had an email address?

Anyone got any ideas? Would greatly appreciate it! Even send me a pm if they didnt want the details announced on here!

Thanks

A few years ago my grandad wrote a letter to Rangers for the attention of Sandy Jardine as he was head of communications or something, it was about getting access to the lift in the main stand.

Does anyone know who you would send this to now?

I dont even know if we have someone in the same role and have already sent a letter to whom it may concern and got no reply...after seeing the thread about G.Smith replying to an email it got me wondering if anyone knew who i could send this to, ie had an email address?

Anyone got any ideas? Would greatly appreciate it! Even send me a pm if they didnt want the details announced on here!

Thanks

You could just find an e-mail address for Rangers and, i'm sure they will pass it to the correct person?

I'm sure H72 had to get the lift for his Grandpa, he said Rangers were great and really helpful.

I see Frankie has replied to who to contact, but I'm sure H72 will give you a few pointers etc. :happy:

I phoned the ticket hotline number to speak to someone about it and noone had a clue.

Hopefully get it sorted!