The H - - Word .

Years ago it didn't bother me being called a H**,but now it gets to me.Reason-the media mention the H word a lot these days and hardly ever the F word.

Eg. back page of the Record refers to Ricky Foster being called a H** by the sheep shaggers. How often do you read in the papers about the word Fenian?

My point is that if the dictionary word Fenian is deemed derogatory,then so should the term H**. Every time the word H** is mentioned,we should complain.

Neil Lennon's Oz pub shocker

CELTIC boss and his squad are left in stitches as they clock a pub called FENIANS

Published: 2011-07-06

Laughs ... Neil Lennon

CELTIC boss Neil Lennon and his squad were left in stitches when they arrived in Australia on their pre-season tour and clocked a pub called FENIANS.

The unusually named Irish bar was just across the street from the plush hotel in Perth where the Hoops are staying.

But Lennon saw the funny side and posted to followers on Twitter: "Just arrived and there is a bar called Fenians... you couldn't make it up."

Last night a source said: "It's an Irish theme bar. Everyone was having a laugh when they saw its name."

Neil Lennon's Oz pub shocker

CELTIC boss and his squad are left in stitches as they clock a pub called FENIANS

Published: 2011-07-06

Laughs ... Neil Lennon

CELTIC boss Neil Lennon and his squad were left in stitches when they arrived in Australia on their pre-season tour and clocked a pub called FENIANS.

The unusually named Irish bar was just across the street from the plush hotel in Perth where the Hoops are staying.

But Lennon saw the funny side and posted to followers on Twitter: "Just arrived and there is a bar called Fenians... you couldn't make it up."

Last night a source said: "It's an Irish theme bar. Everyone was having a laugh when they saw its name."

If anyone believes that this was a coincidence then they are obviously deluded. The guy from Celtc who organized the accommodation would have known what he was doing. But as Neil Lemon says "You couldn't make it up." :anguish:

If anyone believes that this was a coincidence then they are obviously deluded. The guy from Celtc who organized the accommodation would have known what he was doing. But as Neil Lemon says "You couldn't make it up." :anguish:

I like how they all had a wee laugh about it.

but when Rangers fans sing it scratch that.....

when Rangers fans sing it and pump them in a major cup final then there all playing the vicTIM card.

call it as you see it irish national terrorist loving fucking bastards.

I like how they all had a wee laugh about it.

but when Rangers fans sing it scratch that.....

when Rangers fans sing it and pump them in a major cup final then there all playing the vicTIM card.

call it as you see it irish national terrorist loving fucking bastards.

This is nothing but a blatant attempt by CFC at showing that Celtc fans around the world use the word Fenian as a reminder of past struggles in the Republic. The fact that Australians haven't got a problem with the use of the word in everyday conversation suggests that people view it as an historical reference to Ireland.

But if we use it then we are being sectarian.

You're right Neil, "You couldn't make it up." doh

a) dont know what they said

b) Somebody needs to report them if what they said is secterian

its my post 2nd one on this thread a clipping from the sun with all the fenians at celtic laughing because a pubs in Australia is called fenians.

I think it was named after the real meaning of the word.

When having an argument about this with a filthy tim I was told it was ok for them to use The word fenian in much the same way as black people use the N word ( yep , still using that comparison) !! I told him I expected to see a banner at a sporting event along the lines of " Michael Jordans n***er army " in the near future then... He kind of shut up after that , thank fuck! I don't understand how a group of people can be so fucking deluded!

When having an argument about this with a filthy tim I was told it was ok for them to use The word fenian in much the same way as black people use the N word ( yep , still using that comparison) !! I told him I expected to see a banner at a sporting event along the lines of " Michael Jordans n***er army " in the near future then... He kind of shut up after that , thank fuck! I don't understand how a group of people can be so fucking deluded!

Good to see you are using a "Tims" IYO i.e my Patter I used on here but I said it was "Peles n***er army"

I almost forgot about a banner during the taigs's last visits to Ibrox. "Paddy Mc Court's Fenian Army".

Now if we had a flag saying " Paddy Mc Court's a Fenian " all hell would break loose.

Fenians bar in Perth reminds me of a subway station in Toronto called Pape ,quality man.

I don't give a fuck what anybody calls me. And I take everyone at face value Protestant or catholic. Personally, I am not any religion because although I believe in god, religion causes narrow mindedness. And it discusts me the people who call themselves protestants/Catholics when they haven't sat their arse in church or chapel. Those are the people who really wind me up

its my post 2nd one on this thread a clipping from the sun with all the fenians at celtic laughing because a pubs in Australia is called fenians.

I think it was named after the real meaning of the word.

Well in that case NO. If they are reporting news on other people commenting on the name of a pub, then they cant be charged for sectarianism.

You also cant be charged for saying Paddy McCourts f*nian army. You CAN though be charged for calling someone a f*nian bassa.

Same goes for Steven Davis H*n army(not that we would sing that) and H*n bassa. (tu)

Well in that case NO. If they are reporting news on other people commenting on the name of a pub, then they cant be charged for sectarianism.

You also cant be charged for saying Paddy McCourts f*nian army. You CAN though be charged for calling someone a f*nian bassa.

Same goes for Steven Davis H*n army(not that we would sing that) and H*n bassa. (tu)

Why is it sectarian though its just like saying ETA bastards its not mutually exclusive to one religion infact it has nothing to do with religion and all about nationalism.

If you know your history.

I would agree that if you call someone a bastard in public like tory bastard or labour bastard then you could face a breach of the peace but it is in no way sectarian.