Rangers Alleged Sectarian Singing On Ssn

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the next time a club treats us like us like dundee utd last year. I would like to see our fans put them out of business and we could.

I've banging on about this for years mate.

We would only need to boycott ONE away game against one of the smaller clubs, and the authorities would start to sit up and take notice of the Rangers support.

It would be difficult to achieve, but it would bring instant results.

It could be at a game that means nothing much to us, such as an end of season game after the leagues already been tucked away.

Let the clubs know. If you mess with the Rangers fans, we'll hit you hard in the pocket.

I've banging on about this for years mate.

We would only need to boycott ONE away game against one of the smaller clubs, and the authorities would start to sit up and take notice of the Rangers support.

It would be difficult to achieve, but it would bring instant results.

It could be at a game that means nothing much to us, such as an end of season game after the leagues already been tucked away.

Let the clubs know. If you mess with the Rangers fans, we'll hit you hard in the pocket.

after inverness 4 years ago sdm said he would just ban rangers fans from away games and the bleating stoped for years. its there biggest fear.

The people who bring our club down deserve to be torn into. Bears or not.

I do hope the article you posted is accurate (re flares and not singing) and that the sectarian tag is exaggerated and inaccurate.

However, I'm not exactly gleeming with confidence.

Nobody brought our club down :rolleyes:

Some of the marches that have went past my old flat on the PRW weren't pretty..unless the sight of buckie bottles in prams and folk fighting amongst themselves is your idea of fun.

Don't get me wrong there's nothing better than a good sash bash in the KP OH's but I think it's fair to say the OW's have been dead on thier arses for a while..plenty of grabage attached to them for as far back as I can remember.

The reason the walks are like that now is due to the young team mentality in Glasgow! You have boys from Possil, Springburn, Ruchill, certain areas of Govan etc all going for a fight and thats it! I know alot of the wee guys fae possil and the majority are tims however they go to fight and they seem to get the fight they are looking for.

Again imo the OW is a perfect example that drinking and violence is a bigger problem than sectarianism in Scotland. I would like to view the figures for arrests made at the OW as anyone i seen being lifted had been for violence. I also know of 2 tims who were arrested for fighting at it in the town