Centre Midfield

gsa

did u actually watch the game and also did you see who got rangers man of the match mcculloch useless imo shoud play cb before broaders and edu can not touch the ball to save himself nisy and davis were the better midefielders

Yes and yes, and your point is ?

Absolutely staggering that people could come on here and start heralding Davis overrated when he carried our entire midfield by himself today

Fucking brilliant player

I honestly believe the only reason you rate him so highly is because he's northern Irish, you said you were too intelligent for that but I just don't see it. You're not alone though.

just w8 til tuesday if hes scores acouple every1 will be like aw davis is the best never sell him ur comment is true man davis is the best player we have and looked like the only 1 that could create a chance today (except for papac who missed a sitter and set up the goal)

Are you really that naive ?

I honestly believe the only reason you rate him so highly is because he's northern Irish, you said you were too intelligent for that but I just don't see it. You're not alone though.

Aye, the only reason someone could rate Steven Davis highly is because of his nationality

You talk some amount of shit, kid

Aye, the only reason someone could rate Steven Davis highly is because of his nationality

You talk some amount of shit, kid

Erm, you're twisting my words there, I didn't say 'someone' I said you. And I didn't say that would be the only reason, I said I honestly believe you rate him as highly as you do was because he was from Northern Ireland.

I like the way you edited out your original post where you tried to bring my age, which you got wrong, into it the conversation to change the subject. That was real mature...

You're the worst kind of poster on here. The type who when someone rates a player higher than you, you insist it's only because of their nationality. Like i told you before, i'm not a teenager or a retard. I don't rate David Healy. I don't rate Andy Little.

You're the worst kind of poster on here. The type who when someone rates a player higher than you, you insist it's only because of their nationality. Like i told you before, i'm not a teenager or a retard. I don't rate David Healy. I don't rate Andy Little.

:lol:

I've only done it with you, unless you can show me where I've said that to someone else ?

:lol:

I've only done it with you, unless you can show me where I've said that to someone else ?