Is Mccoist Too Honest About Transfer Targets?

McCoist transfer policy  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ally McCoist too open about who we want and when we expect them to sign?

• Yes, more open than Pat Bonner's legs as Hateley approaches to slot one home
    • No, he has set a nice balance
    • Maybe

Basically is McCoist too open and media friendly to blank a question about potential targets?

I think he does it just to let the fans know that there is transfers ongoing, personally I would prefer a surprise with regards to signing's.

I think he does it just to let the fans know that there is transfers ongoing, personally I would prefer a surprise with regards to signing's.

I'm a bit mixed on this one i must say. I appreciate knowing, but i think it is leaving us/him open to a lot of (unjustified) criticism. I probably preferred the old style leak on the morning of the confirmation, followed by the afternoon press conference with the nice long table and three boys newly signed!

I'm a bit mixed on this one i must say. I appreciate knowing, but i think it is leaving us/him open to a lot of (unjustified) criticism. I probably preferred the old style leak on the morning of the confirmation, followed by the afternoon press conference with the nice long table and three boys newly signed!

That is the way i would like us to conduct our transfers.

Incredible. We moan for years that the club won't tell us anything then as soon as they do we moan they're talking too much.

We're such a fickle bunch.

People will always find a way to moan about something.

They just like to have a wee moan :lol: