Was Wallace The Only Player On The Pace Tonight?

I can't believe some opinions on here, fair enough if you all think wallace stood out. I just though he had an ok start - and that's me being nice.

Wallaces job was to feed ortiz - how many times did you see that happening? very little!

When ortiz finally did get the ball he put in some excellent balls.

I also remember Wallace giving away the ball which nearly led to a goal - a school boy error.

First game though.

Greegs was the only good player, Ortiz looked good when he was eventually fed, and jelavic was crap first half but better in the second. Though Jelly wasn't really fed much the whole night tbh.

Davis worked hard but did nothing - his passing was woeful at times - in fact everyone not mentioned including davis couldn't pass the ball correctly.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It literally pains some of our fans when a new signing get's praised. I remember Jelavic was getting knocked early on last season as apparently he didn't have any pace and he gave the ball away on his debut

It literally pains some of our fans when a new signing get's praised. I remember Jelavic was getting knocked early on last season as apparently he didn't have any pace and he gave the ball away on his debut

so you are not interested in any against arguments? you just brush them aside using the excuse it's just the usual from rangers fans?

i have been very complimentary to ortiz from his very first game - preseason or not.

i feel there is a flaw in your logic

try this on for size - be optomistic about the good things and dont be foolish not to see the bad things - it's called staying in touch with reality.

for example - i want ally to stay as he is not the problem as far as i can see it - the players are shadows of their former selves atm