Probably The Only One But ...

OrangeBurn

I'm excited about the Europa League.

Don't get me wrong, i'd love to see Real Madrid, AC Milan etc at Ibrox in the Chmapions League but I really enjoy coming up against the teams who aren't the big guns.

If we're being 100% honest here, we aren't realistically going to beat Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabeu. However, i'd say 80-90% of teams in the Europa League are managable, that is if we can step up our game considerably. It's a level which we can compete in realistically and like I said although i'm gutted the "Big Guns" won't be comming to Ibrox to play, i'm happy we have some sort of European football and we are getting the chance to compete.

Bring on the Europa League.

We were never going to do well in the CL but it's the financial side that's important. Oh well, I think we could get a good run and with good draws and some decent signings (Juhasz and Verhoek :) ) we could get to the Quarters/Semis or maybe further........

Appologies, should say "only"

I fucked up.

I see. Wasn't being an arse about spelling - I honestly had no clue what you were on about!

Regarding your post, I'm excited too if we can qualify and get the crowds to turn up. We really need all 3 remaining Scottish teams to do something this year as well. As things stand it doesn't make pretty reading for 2013.

I see. Wasn't being an arse about spelling - I honestly had no clue what you were on about!

Regarding your post, I'm excited too if we can qualify and get the crowds to turn up. We really need all 3 remaining Scottish teams to do something this year as well. As things stand it doesn't make pretty reading for 2013.

(tu)

Nae bother mate.

I agree, I'd like to see Hearts qualify. I really don't care about the other mob. I just want us to go as far as we possibly can.

We should have killed PSV last year and it was a huge dissapointment that we didn't.

Bring on rangers v shamrock rovers and celtic v siglo rovers, there would be a riot in dublin that night and UEFA cant change the dates, we'd be playing same city same night (twice!) if that was the draw :crabflute:

Edit: not quite the same city but same country :P