Rangers Warn Clubs Off Lafferty

Broxi1872

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am no sasssa ya steamer lol away dae is aw a favur and fill yer sink up wae whisky and droon yersel ya prick

A bit jekyl and hyde you are you not, as i said ealier, full of daftiesand scum.

defend him as you wish, you have my deepest sympathy if you rly know the crater

I dont really understand where sticking up for a player like lafferty instantly means you think he is the best striker about etc, some people just cant accept good things being said about certain players, shame really as every one of the players we have i would love to be a success, what am i thinking

I dont really understand where sticking up for a player like lafferty instantly means you think he is the best striker about etc, some people just cant accept good things being said about certain players, shame really as every one of the players we have i would love to be a success, what am i thinking

Aye and a year back you wur probs slatin um

Naw m8 a work unlike you ya fud away back tae sellin stanks ya clown

You are a clown coming on defending a dafty then saying you know the lad. maybe you share each other i dunno but you are certainly entertaining me (tu)

I didnt say i know him im just on here to annoy you ya bitter taig

You may see you did doh

To be fair to you, you were propably brought up believing the scum are a greater force, i call it child cruelty myself when kids are mind fukked into believing they are summit special, well you are summit special to someone, likely your mother

I didnt say i know him im just on here to annoy you ya bitter taig

:lol:

You join this forum today and you accuse a member who has been here for 3 years of being a taig? Behave yourself wee man.

I think you would be happier over there with your buddies at the Glitterdome :sherlock: