Horrendous

Nicolas Cage

What did Ally expect when he picked his team for the game, seriously?

McCulloch is the most useless player we've had in a long time, Davis did absolutely fuck all tonight, Wallace, even though he's been a good signing so far, got skinned many times by their right winger, Lafferty was shockingly bad when he came on, although he is just back from injury, Ortiz' influence on the game, bar the goal, was pretty much nil, Jelavic keeps missing good chances for us in pretty much every game we've played this season.

Maribor thoroughly deserved that victory, they won 2-1 going on 3 or 4, fuckin' embarrassment.

Why the fuck did we put Edu right midfield? What is up with Ally's insistence on never playing Wylde?

Goian was good, Bocanegra seemed reliable but still they won so many headers from crosses. Broadfoot played really well tonight.

Absolutely and utterly horrendous.

What did Ally expect when he picked his team for the game, seriously?

McCulloch is the most useless player we've had in a long time, Davis did absolutely fuck all tonight, Wallace, even though he's been a good signing so far, got skinned many times by their right winger, Lafferty was shockingly bad when he came on, although he is just back from injury, Ortiz' influence on the game, bar the goal, was pretty much nil, Jelavic keeps missing good chances for us in pretty much every game we've played this season.

Maribor thoroughly deserved that victory, they won 2-1 going on 3 or 4, fuckin' embarrassment.

Why the fuck did we put Edu right midfield? What is up with Ally's insistence on never playing Wylde?

Goian was good, Bocanegra seemed reliable but still they won so many headers from crosses. Broadfoot played really well tonight.

Absolutely and utterly horrendous.

You criticise Jelavic and Davis, and praise Broadfoot :anguish:

lol....that does say it all when broaders gets plaudits before any other player.... usual from edu and LM, pish!!!! davis, fell out the game as being put onto right!!!! Ortiz, yet to see him go past a player, good job the goal hit off him!!!!! Even big Jela, missing easy chancesand for his quality he should be putting away...

too many players under par, who we rely on heavily, and we have too many players who should even be near a gers shirt!!!!not going to get any better also if we keep on penny pinching in the transfer market....!!!

Played fine in the first half.

It was the changing our shape and taking off Naismith for an unfit Lafferty that done it.

McCulloch and Edu will never work unless they are played together in a midfield 3 like the first half.

Shoehorning Davis out wide right and persisting with Ortiz on the left while playing Edu and McCulloch together is just embarrassing, we then bring on an unfit Lafferty and seriously expect to win.

It was ok for Walter because he could grind out results with that side but Ally needs to get his own ideas and fast or I would seriously punt him.

And tonight quite rightly so.Davis was non existent and Jelavic couldnt hit a cow in the arse with a banjo.

Can't believe how badly most of our players played tonight. Goian, Bocanegra, Broadfoot, Edu, McGregor weren't bad but Davis, Jelavic, Wallace (defensively anyway), McCulloch, Lafferty were terrible.

Played fine in the first half.

It was the changing our shape and taking off Naismith for an unfit Lafferty that done it.

McCulloch and Edu will never work unless they are played together in a midfield 3 like the first half.

Shoehorning Davis out wide right and persisting with Ortiz on the left while playing Edu and McCulloch together is just embarrassing, we then bring on an unfit Lafferty and seriously expect to win.

It was ok for Walter because he could grind out results with that side but Ally needs to get his own ideas and fast or I would seriously punt him.

We didn't play well in the first half though, but we did play a lot worse in the second. Maribor are a horrific team. How have we managed to lose to them?

Got to say I have been a big rangers fan all my life and love watching the boys in blue run on to the field, but right now I dread every game.

It seems we will struggle against any team we come up against, and I mean any team.

We are to slow, can not pass and it is really painful and frustrating to watch.

Because my loyalty is so strong I do watch every game but I know that inevitably I will be left feeling fucked off after ninety minutes of being outplayed by teams who we really should be comfortably beating.

I just wonder if we can survive Motherwell at Fir Park now.They have made a good start to the season and will be no pushovers like Kaunas,Malmo and now fucking Maribor.Is it the whole of Scottish football that is shite or just us?

Hearts getting literally raped 5-0 by Spurs shows how horrendous Scottish football is. We won't win comfortably on Sunday that's for sure, but I'm confident we'll win. We just can't play in Europe, we don't know how to.

One of the worst displays of football I have seen from rangers...

Tactics-451 against them? They are no better than Hamilton, do we play 1 up front against them? No chants bar Laff? Besides edu n jig being gash, could ally not see Ortiz n jig were toiling? Could he not see that both hardly touched the ball? That Mao or were swamping them?

edu on right? Ortiz on left? Geez even neven pointed out that Ortiz is not a winger

Personnel- this is exactly why I and many others moaned about getting players in early for cohesion. 2nd half was shambolic at back. Why? Not cause Wallace, goian, Carlos are shite, because this was their first fucking game together!!!! Why wait until night before to sign a cb? Why did we not agree a fee for bedoya a month ago? Why has no striker been brought in when we saw the need last season?

A dark day for rangers(again) and for Scottish football(hearts)

Got to say I have been a big rangers fan all my life and love watching the boys in blue run on to the field, but right now I dread every game.

It seems we will struggle against any team we come up against, and I mean any team.

We are to slow, can not pass and it is really painful and frustrating to watch.

Because my loyalty is so strong I do watch every game but I know that inevitably I will be left feeling fucked off after ninety minutes of being outplayed by teams who we really should be comfortably beating.

I'd echo those sentiments. I still get excited by upcoming games but after the game's kicked off you spend most of it with your head in your hands.