These Players And This Squad

Ted E Bayer

...more than capable of beating Hearts, Malmo, Maribor, even winning the SPL and going on a decent run in Europe. We need to get in our opponents faces for 90 minutes. We sat back in Europe under Walter and sometimes it worked but most of the time it didn't.

These players have quality, it's time we set up to beat teams instead of grind out results and stifle.

Take note Ally. Lets start doing some teams over.

Attacking creative player like Wylde should be on from the start, we should be feeding player like him from defence. Sitting deep and punting it is bullshit, especially against team like Maribor.

Attack attack attack, we will fuck teams doing it.

The problem is we aren't going on the attack when we should. We scored against that mob and should have decided to push forward more and try to get another. Instead, the whole mentality was to settle for the away goal and if it ended up as a draw, that is good.

Totally agree. Ally's comments in the press that we are capable of scoring A goal away from home concerned me. We should be trying to score as many away from home as we can. It's like we score then think the job is done.Fucking disgusted.

Ally said we sat off them in his post match interview, perhaps a sign that we will start attacking teams from the off! I reiterate these players are more than capable of going on a decent run Europe and hanging onto the league. Make them play a positive attacking style and we'll do just that.

Sit deep and defend and we'll continue on our current path of poor results.

...more than capable of beating Hearts, Malmo, Maribor, even winning the SPL and going on a decent run in Europe. We need to get in our opponents faces for 90 minutes. We sat back in Europe under Walter and sometimes it worked but most of the time it didn't.

These players have quality, it's time we set up to beat teams instead of grind out results and stifle.

Take note Ally. Lets start doing some teams over.

yes, i want to see a bit of passion and bite, and i certainly want to see them fukking play for the jersey, last night looked in slow motion in the second half, slow and lethargic looking, i feel they will do a turn at ibrox, saying that i want to see a different attempt against motherwell

Totally agree. Ally's comments in the press that we are capable of scoring A goal away from home concerned me. We should be trying to score as many away from home as we can. It's like we score then think the job is done.Fucking disgusted.

do you want him to say we can go and demolish them, he is being realistic in saying what he said, an away goal would be good just as long as they never got 2, and saying that 2 - 1 is not the worst result tto bing back to ibrox

We were saying it last season and the season before, attack teams and we will win, sit deep and defend and we usually lose. Hope Ally has the balls to go for it against teams, hes in the same situation as levein was with the national team ie stop playing negative defensive tactics and trust our players to attack and we will be better for it!

The whole team seems lacklustre and devoid of confidence at the moment, the team needs to start believing in its own ability before things will change. McCulloch has no right to believe in his ability though, he is rank rotten.

With the right team talk and tactics there's no reason why we can't. We must change this mentality of eking out draws and defending single goal leads. And for the love of God stop giving our opponents easy possession and Fucking ATTACK!!

*WAR FACE!!!*

With the right team talk and tactics there's no reason why we can't. We must change this mentality of easing our draws and single goals. Stop giving our opponents easy possession and Fucking ATTACK!!

*WAR FACE!!!*

u suggesting a reacharound for team bonding :sherlock: