Florida

TheLawMan

Looking for some help folks. Heading to Florida early November but flying to Sanford.

2 things

1) Anybody know the most cost effective way to get to International Drive without waiting for hours.

2) Where would be the best place to go to watch the Dundee United game, assuming the Home games are beamed out there.

Thanks in advance of any help.

Are you hiring a car?

http://www.orlandorsc.com/

It would appear they have returned to The Fox and Hound, which is passed Walmart on the 192

they have moved the Rangers club from the fox and hound to The George and the dragon on International drive. There is a Rangers club there and shows all the matches.

edit to add i never clicked the link. lol, back at the fox and hound then. FFS. fucking 80 dollars in a taxi there and back from International drive :disappointment:

Not hiring a car guys so looking for good prices on taxis to and from Sanford.

$80 to see the game is pushing the boat out a little plus i was hoping there was going to be somewhere close to Universal or on I-drive so i can meet up with the family straight after. :disappointment:

really need to hire a car as sanford is a good bit further away than MCO

Fox and Hounds is also a good drive away

if you PM Tea-Total im sure he will help you out as he lives in Orlando and when im over he looks after me, although he does get you drunk every night and you need a holiday to recover

im over in june to see him :beer1:

really need to hire a car as sanford is a good bit further away than MCO

Fox and Hounds is also a good drive away

if you PM Tea-Total im sure he will help you out as he lives in Orlando and when im over he looks after me, although he does get you drunk every night and you need a holiday to recover

im over in june to see him :beer1:

Cheers KPL. (tu)

George and dragon near to wet and wild water park is defo where to go mate. Was there last sept for Aberdeen game, tonnes of bears there. Enjoy!

I checked their website mate and they have stopped showing our games now due to a fallout with the Orlando RSC. :disappointment:

I can't help you just want to say you jammy bastard, been to Orlando twice and it's one of my favorite places, brilliant to watch a Gers game as well

Stay away from the Lucky Leprechaun on International Drive :ph34r:

Fox n hound was always a shit pub too small n screens not that big, 1 thing that pissed me off george dragon pub was the fucking tricolor hanging from ceiling, enjoy urself mate, i love florida been about 10 times n will always go watch them if they are playing. Just remember its $10 a head to watch.

The English guy that worked in the George and dragon was an absolute tosser! So I'm not surprised if the supporters club have fallen out with him! Was much better down at the foxand the hound! Contact the rsc and ask them maybe?

I checked their website mate and they have stopped showing our games now due to a fallout with the Orlando RSC. :disappointment:

stay out of george and dragon an absolute whole of a pub , millers ale house on i/drive is good boozers but dosent show football

you pay $5 for a beer in G&D and you can get a pitcher which is about 4 beers for same price and the bar staff aint dour faced cnuts :D

stay out of george and dragon an absolute whole of a pub , millers ale house on i/drive is good boozers but dosent show football

you pay $5 for a beer in G&D and you can get a pitcher which is about 4 beers for same price and the bar staff aint dour faced cnuts :D

miller ale house what a place :cheers: watched champ league game in the g&d 2 years ago loads of bears there and yer right about the prices and staff bloody went round with a bucket for tips ,fecking :wanker: my mate was there in may and he said the guy working in murphys near to wet and wild is a massive bear and they have the gers games on when possible so maybe worth asking behind the bar if passing .

might catch a game in oct this year if possile :clap:

We (Orlando RSC) have indeed moved back to the Fox and Hounds. I drive past I-Drive on my way to the games so I can save you a few bucks getting to and from the Fox. I will be there most of November although I might head back to Scotland for a couple of games if we are still in Europe and I can get 2 games in a week. You're best bet getting from Sanford is bus depending how many of you are traveling. If 4 or more take a taxi or minivan. Anything you want to know drop me a PM.

Thanks everybody for tips etc. Tea_Total, i will be in touch nearer my trip. Im trying to get the dates changed to a fortnight earlier so it might now be mid October. Looking forward to it and will try to arrange the 1 day off the parks for the Saturday :sherlock:

Thanks everybody for tips etc. Tea_Total, i will be in touch nearer my trip. Im trying to get the dates changed to a fortnight earlier so it might now be mid October. Looking forward to it and will try to arrange the 1 day off the parks for the Saturday :sherlock:

Fox and Hounds is small, but the atmosphere is good and I think you will enjoy watching the game there. Would be much easier if you are flying to Sanford AND wanting to to to the Fox & Hounds to hire a car tbh

Few years ago I went on holiday to Orlando, and I purposely hired a car to watch an OF game. Made it to the fox and hound, and had a fucking blast! Aye its a mission, but the atmosphere was electric and id definitely recommend it (though saying that- i guess OF games do attract a bigger crowd)

Just back from Orlando mate and the Orlado RSC go to the Fox and Hound which has changed ownership and is very good now, as I was there 3 years ago and was pish... But now crakin. All gers shown via rangers tv. They had a fall out with geroge an dragon or summit at the NARSA... however I was driving and staying on Vineland ave and the drive was 20mins... If your in sanford and not driving mate I would seriously think about takin yer laptop and streaming it as taxis aint cheap.