Linfield 0 Glentoran 1

SkiBunny

Think all was quiet, wasn't at the game.

Was up in the stand at this one though:

check out the fud in the cream fleece at 2:00, check him out again when the Glenmen get hold of him at 5:35!!!

Fuck sake the police just stroll onto the pitch after letting them have a brawl for about 5mins :lol:

Good to see the Sons of Loyalist East Belfast triumph over the Windsor Whanks!!!! :party:

I have an image of you sitting over your computer, with cob webs hanging from your hair and moth balls under your armpits waiting to make this thread!

Now that you have, go have a bath and something to eat!

On a serious side.. I've always thought it very sad to see Blues & Glens fans fighting... I remember a match at Windsor Park were we were all standing to get into the ground... the Glens fans were about 50 feet away and only a make shift fence to separate... Anyway, the Glens fans starting throwing bottles and a wee kid about 5 or 6 years old who was standing behind me got hit... Both sets of fans ended up kicking the shit out of eachother! but why? Crazy shit!

Think all was quiet, wasn't at the game.

Was up in the stand at this one though:

check out the fud in the cream fleece at 2:00, check him out again when the Glenmen get hold of him at 5:35!!!

Both set of fans are acting like complete scum bags in this video