How Long Are Papac, Wallace, Bartley, Mcmillan, Goian

Madina

Don't think there is an exact date on things.

All things on Weir have gone quiet and also McCulloch, think that's a bad thing.

Goian needed to be assessed, Papac was in the stands on Sunday so hopefully shall be back soon, Wallace maybe by Dundee Utd and McMillan I'm not sure at all.

We'll have a good idea this time next week (tu)

Papac - no idea.

Wallace - 2 weeks.

Bartley - been sent back to Arsenal for them to have a look at him.

McMillan - no idea.

Goian - thought we would hear today about the extent of his knee injury?

Is this dejavu?

Sorry, but either he is injury prone or our training schedules are shit

Is this dejavu?

Sorry, but either he is injury prone or our training schedules are shit

I think Ally's explanation of it was that he is on loan, so we are using Arsenal's opinion as well. Personally, I didn't like the sound of it. Makes it look as if there is a bigger problem here than what people are making out.

David Weir hopped off with his injury as if he knew he had played his last game for anyone, let alone Rangers.

Weir has a prospective future ahead of him, whether that be as a coach, manager or media mogul, but he cannot do that is he screws up his body. He is quoted as being the one that will know when his body has given up and when he hobbled of the park, I said to my family that he had played his last game - just by his expression.

I think Ally's explanation of it was that he is on loan, so we are using Arsenal's opinion as well. Personally, I didn't like the sound of it. Makes it look as if there is a bigger problem here than what people are making out.

What about last years loan of Bartley? He ended up injured then too, being sent back to Arsenal.

With the emergence of Ross Perry, I see no reason for us to get in another centre back.

We have Goian, Bartley, Bocanegra, Perry as our main centre backs. Whittaker, Broadfoot and Papac can all play there as well.

Bartley is back in London and if last season is anything to go by, he will stay there.

With the emergence of Ross Perry, I see no reason for us to get in another centre back.

We have Goian, Bartley, Bocanegra, Perry as our main centre backs. Whittaker, Broadfoot and Papac can all play there as well.

With Bartley injured (for god knows how long) and Goians previous injury history then that could leave us with 2 reconised CB's

Broadfoot is a bombscare no matter where he plays & Sasa doesn't like heading the ball with the head injuries he's had in his career

I feel we need 1 more CB to cover

He's there for assessment, the loan deal hasn't been ended.

The same was said last season, albeit it was Feb or March.

The point is, why has he ended up injured at Rangers two years on the trot? Will he be back at Rangers? I doubt it!

What about last years loan of Bartley? He ended up injured then too, being sent back to Arsenal.

Bartley is back in London and if last season is anything to go by, he will stay there.

I think you've misunderstood. Last year he took a real bad injury and wouldn't have been able to play anymore games at Rangers due to his injury.

Now we are just using Arsenal's Doctors and such as another opinion. He was in Glasgow the other night.

With Bartley injured (for god knows how long) and Goians previous injury history then that could leave us with 2 reconised CB's

Broadfoot is a bombscare no matter where he plays & Sasa doesn't like heading the ball with the head injuries he's had in his career

I feel we need 1 more CB to cover

I definitely see where you're coming from. Maybe another on loan would be a wise idea given the injury history of some of our defenders.

Do we have the budget for it? I believe we will sign a striker, so does that leave money for another defender? Personally, I don't think Ally will sign another centre back and only time will tell if that was the right decision.

I definitely see where you're coming from. Maybe another on loan would be a wise idea given the injury history of some of our defenders.

Do we have the budget for it? I believe we will sign a striker, so does that leave money for another defender? Personally, I don't think Ally will sign another centre back and only time will tell if that was the right decision.

I think we will sign a striker aswell mate before the window closes. But if Whyte wants us to win the league then we would need to push the boat out for another defender. I would have gone with the team we have now (bar another striker) but depends on how serious Bartleys injury is.

I can't see Wilson being on more than 10-15k a week,will be a bonus if we could try get Liverpool to pay maybe 50% of his wage,if it guarantee's him 1st team football.