Am I The Only Person Who Is Not Worried Re: Jelavic And Davis

sdunsmb

I just don't for a second think there is a chance either will be sold today.

Reading comments like 'this will be the longest 8 hours ever' and ' can't wait until todays over' etc

I just don't understand why people think we would sell? No chance IMO.

The season would be officially over right now if he left. I'm not saying one man is bigger than rangers, what I mean is that if we weren't able to replace him in the next 7.5hrs then it's goodnight Vienna. We are very short up top as is. Losing him now would be a monumental blow to our title aspirations

Who's gonna bid, get him over from Croatia for a medical and have everything done before 11pm?

Isn't happening now and not one mention of Davis leaving today. When Villa missed out on Cole, they apparently turned to Jermaine Jenas.

If they were both sold, I'd be extremely concerned about the possibility of a 3rd place finish.

Yes, Jelavic isn't peak form and Davis is on and off but mostly on just now and without them I would fear the worst.

I hope they both stay and if they do and hit sensational form along with other players we will romp to 4 in a row, in my opinion.