So Much For The Chelsea Connection

Excellent point. Do people really think they going to give us their best up and coming talent????

The only 1 we ever stood a chance of imho was Sturridge but that would have been on the assumption we could give him European football. We couldnt offer that so what 1st team player where Chelsea ever going to offer us?

The only 1 we ever stood a chance of imho was Sturridge but that would have been on the assumption we could give him European football. We couldnt offer that so what 1st team player where Chelsea ever going to offer us?

I doubt Sturridge would have come here, but I guess we'll never know. Would have been a great addition though.

I doubt Sturridge would have come here, but I guess we'll never know. Would have been a great addition though.

If we had CL football i would imagine it could have happened. As you say we will never know. But i think we had more chance of him coming than the young midfielder Mechechran(sp)