Do We Do Better In Of Games As Underdogs?

Senna

In europe id agree mate to many times weve witnessed an anti climax...and at times at home in the spl we do seem to struggle/lose focus BUT when we have the right attitude we can be devistating to watch as some of the recent run-ins have proven...my only gripe with that being that we rarely try to emulate throughout a season

When we have the right attitude we are brilliant to watch but we only get that attitude for about 10% of any given season, the rest we go through motions and just get by.

(tu)

Bain cost us millions by securing players the manager wanted who all later turned out to be shite.

Do you realise how daft that sounds ?

But thats not how i meant it and you know that. We both know you know the role of a CEO, Bain was shite at his job and cost us millions, simple.

When we have the right attitude we are brilliant to watch but we only get that attitude for about 10% of any given season, the rest we go through motions and just get by.

(tu)

Agreed mate...take today as an example of that,were 1 up against a team who are down to 10 men and are struggling for form,yet at times we looked a man short not them and then to compound it we bring on McCulloch for Edu,why not be a bit more positive...finish teams off and get a larger GD

Agreed mate...take today as an example of that,were 1 up against a team who are down to 10 men and are struggling for form,yet at times we looked a man short not them and then to compound it we bring on McCulloch for Edu,why not be a bit more positive...finish teams off and get a larger GD

Problems are on the side lines with their arms folded.

(tu)

But thats not how i meant it and you know that. We both know you know the role of a CEO, Bain was shite at his job and cost us millions, simple.

Im certainly not supporting him, but if players turn out to be shite and we waste money on them, then there is only 1 person carries the can.

Bain under no circumstances can be blamed for the bag of shite that is James Beattie.

(tu)

To me its still Walters team/tactics,the ONLY way for Coisty to be a proper success is to be his own man...i seem to recall him saying hed play more adventurous football but ive yet to witness it....who knows hopefully when the injuries lessen and the squad settles we will see it

(tu)

gee the guy a break, we'r top of the league and am 100% confident we'l win the league coz we are better than them! simple, our team doesnt cost as much as advocaat spend but i still expect the same off thous playrs and i knw evry bear does aswell, as big marvin sais, keep the faith!! :crabflute:

Im certainly not supporting him, but if players turn out to be shite and we waste money on them, then there is only 1 person carries the can.

Bain under no circumstances can be blamed for the bag of shite that is James Beattie.

He gave him the near £20k a week and a 2 year contract. He hadnt kicked a ball for years or done anything to deserve such faith from us, especially given our then financial state. I do take your point though and of course agree, the manager is the one who picks and signs who he wants, the CEO is there to get the best deal for the club.

gee the guy a break, we'r top of the league and am 100% confident we'l win the league coz we are better than them! simple, our team doesnt cost as much as advocaat spend but i still expect the same off thous playrs and i knw evry bear does aswell, as big marvin sais, keep the faith!! :crabflute:

We will see next week if we are better.

To me its still Walters team/tactics,the ONLY way for Coisty to be a proper success is to be his own man...i seem to recall him saying hed play more adventurous football but ive yet to witness it....who knows hopefully when the injuries lessen and the squad settles we will see it

Hopefully although i wont be holding my breath.

(tu)