Corby Town V Rangers

corbyloyal

I'm gonna wait to see if KPL are running a bus or one of the other buses and if so am up for going (tu)

Well lets hope so. Den said he is going to speak to SD this week. seeing as we are out of Europe and dont have any big trips to go on, i hope the uptake means they can run a bus. Blackpool was outstanding

Well lets hope so. Den said he is going to speak to SD this week. seeing as we are out of Europe and dont have any big trips to go on, i hope the uptake means they can run a bus. Blackpool was outstanding

:crabflute:

I'm starting a new job at the end of the month, when I know my weekely rota etc I'll let you know!

Sounds like a good trip to me!

:crabflute:

I'm starting a new job at the end of the month, when I know my weekely rota etc I'll let you know!

Sounds like a good trip to me!

"Were no drinking in here untill aw yer tarrier tops are doon"

8th of oct thats only a few weeks. Av it :crabflute:

"Play up the Glasgow Rangers" :crabflute:

Would be good, I was wanting to make my European away trip bow this season too, so this would be the next best thing.

Take it your away in November then? Canae beat a trip tae England especialy a place like Corby :crabflute:

I wonder if you can sing naughty songs down there?

Aye,Belgium for Chelsea match at the start of November then Turkey on the 6th for a week. I meet a few of the Corby Loyal when we picked them up on the way to Eindhoven on the KP bus, they will be looking forward to this one.