Herald Banned From Ibrox

GeneralCartmanLee

you didn't even think he would go to tribunal. indeed you had him bang to rights. but we all make mistakes.

Yuo are , as ever i'm afraid, massively incorrect.

I am actually good mates with someone who was sacked over this so heard a lot of what was going on from the horses mouth so to speak...i wouldn't have said that...maybe next time my obsessive friend.... :)

Yuo are , as ever i'm afraid, massively incorrect.

I am actually good mates with someone who was sacked over this so heard a lot of what was going on from the horses mouth so to speak...i wouldn't have said that...maybe next time my obsessive friend.... :)

aye and next you'll be telling us how mike mccurray resigned again.

Poor decision to ban the Herald and Evening Times. Unnecessary and undeserving as far as I could see. Such action should only be taken in extreme circumstances.

I think that decision made us look weaker, rather than stronger. Particularly when days of nothing but silence from the club followed regarding the various issues which had come to public light.

It wasn't the Herald sports section that wrote the article that brought the ban. I've no idea if it has much relevance though.

I'm against banning media myself. I don't think it makes a huge difference to a newspaper, what they are reporting can usually be gleamed from other sources such as the PA. It can have a bigger effect on TV and radio though, they rely much more on interviews and access.