Old Firm..

Paul-Russell

Anybody else not recieved their tickets?

I got an email last Monday about extra through my season ticket, i purchased them and the money came out my bank on the wednesday (7th September).

Phoned on Tuesday and they said if i had not recieved them by friday then phone up, I just phoned up and they said come to ticket office before kick off but... should somebody else have recieved them and they enter stadium before i get to ticket office will i more than likely have paid for their tickets???

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No at college till 5 and stay in fife. phoned them earlier, just said go to ticket office before game

Think he actually meant phone them in relation to your specific question (whether it's possible a shameless thief could bump your tickets and sneak into the ground) They'll almost definitely issue you with more paper tickets if they've already posted them since they can print them out there and then but if there's already people in your seats, just use your ID and get the stewards to remove them :crabflute:

Think he actually meant phone them in relation to your specific question (whether it's possible a shameless thief could bump your tickets and sneak into the ground) They'll almost definitely issue you with more paper tickets if they've already posted them since they can print them out there and then but if there's already people in your seats, just use your ID and get the stewards to remove them :crabflute:

They won't/can't print 2 tickets for the same seat mate. If someone else already collected them, he won't be given another 2.

They won't/can't print 2 tickets for the same seat mate. If someone else already collected them, he won't be given another 2.

I was thinking if they had been posted to the wrong supporter though, rather than being collected by the wrong supporter, they might print them again since really when he placed the order they must have posted them somewhere a couple of days later but now they're telling him he has to go to the ticket office

Tae be honest mate, I never thought aboot that. Anyway, if I get 2 extra tickets through the fault of the TO, that's their problem. Legally, they've issued me these tickets, and legally, I am entitled tae use them.

Sorry.

Aye it is their fault, no doubt. Just make sure whoever you gave the tickets to get in early before he gets to the ticket office :lol::D

Aye it is their fault, no doubt. Just make sure whoever you gave the tickets to get in early before he gets to the ticket office :lol::D

The guys who got the tickets are always in a good 40 minutes before kick off mate, especially for a game against them.

One of them enjoys the majorettes dances.................................................................:ph34r:

Seems the ticket office has badly messed up going by a few reports of supporters receiving extra tickets and others not getting theirs. Can see a few problems come Sunday.

I think the TO have no option but to refund these guys their cash though, as it's their fault and they've not been provided with the goods they purchased.

Full refunds will be given.

I think the TO have no option but to refund these guys their cash though, as it's their fault and they've not been provided with the goods they purchased.

Full refunds will be given.

So. At a time when our club needs the money, they lose out because "its the ticket offices fault"

:anguish:

Will they reimburse his mates their bus fare fair?

No. Just checked the T&C's there and apparently Rangers FC can't be held liable for tickets missing in the post. They give the option of Recorded Delivery, which I always use, even though it's an extra fiver. It does mean you get your tickets though. What I'm not sure of is, can you book the recorded delivery option when ordering tickets over the phone? If not, then Rangers FC could be liable for a refund. They won't be liable for travel expenses though.