So, Coisty Bashers, What Say You Now?

It's strange, it's much the same people who have heavily criticised ally that made an arse of themselves over walter on various occasions.....

Exactly!

One particular CoistyBasher remains conspicuous by his absence....... will he come oot come oot I wonder... :pipe:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Whyte-bashers are being awfy quiet as well....

Eh Blouie? :pipe:

The majority of the Whyte bashers are actually the same people as the Ally bashers, and the Walter bashers before Ally. It's not like they are capable of forming an educated opinion on any of these 3 guys. It's more to do with the fact they're just happier when they're having a moan.

They are the problem. Not Whyte, not Ally, and certainly not Walter during his time at Ibrox.

You don't actually see them on here too often when things are going well at the club.

I'm sure you said we wouldn't win the league this season. Does that lump you in wae the wankers? :rolleyes:

Of course I'm a wanker......aren't you? I thought it was a prerequisite of joining RM.

I have stated previously that I don't think we'll win the league this season and stand by that. Right now things are looking good but there's a long long way to go and my distrust of our new owner runs deep.

Let's hope I'm wrong, first time for everything I suppose....... :craphead:

I'll be on here taking in square on the chin unlike some of the lily livered yella bellied shitebags that want to blast our new manager at every given opportunity. (tu)

well i hope to god that you are taking it fucking stinking at season end

means we have won the league :lol:

I'd say Walter never really got to grips with defeating Lennon.

Except in the League Cup - oh and WS won the league and did we not thrash them an porkheid early in the campaign. TLB got the better of us in the SC I suppose - so yep! WS never really got to grips with defeating Lennon!:sherlock:

No wonder we have a divided support, can you just not enjoy the victory. Wonder what you would have posted if we had lost the game.

What a stupid, stupid thread.I'm not a 'Coisty basher', but given the rank displays in Europe and the poor performance against Hearts, you could hardly blame people for feeling less than confident about the situation. Managers generally have a bit of experience before they're thrown into a job as big and as difficult as the Rangers job.Sunday's result proves nothing other than that the players are willing to fight for him, and even if McCoist does eventually prove his doubters wrong, the only person with any right to gloat about it will be McCoist himself.

To be honest, with your record of bullshit transfer stories and 'sources' you've got a bit of a brass neck criticising anyone on here.

(tu) (tu) and (tu)

Talk about knee jerk reaction ffs, and the same idiot op had the cheek to attack fans for questioning Ally over 5 poor matches, never mind having a wank and attempting to point score over 1 good one. Stupidity of the highest order.

One mans ambitious fan's another mans wanker....... :pipe:

One man's ambitious fan is another man's wanker.

I understand your sentiment here, but if you take a step back and think about what would be the best option possible for the club, appointing a brand new inexperienced manager was not the decision that should have been made. Arguably, he got the job because of his experience here as a player, not his management prowess. That inherently makes the decision wrong and far too risky for a club that demands success.

I wouldnt take a 1 game win against them to be all thinking McCoist is the new messiah. I love him and really really want him to do well at rangers ... but i will hold my judgment till the end of the season. Celtic are pish just now. We have struggled against other teams in the spl and been lucky to get the 3 points. I'm not saying that is McCoist fault...for the money we have etc .... i am delighted with how we are continually producing 3 points. ! game against a pish them proves nothing yet!

Just keep up the 3 points please ally! :pipe: