Big Decisions To Be Made In The Weeks Ahead!

KingKirk

He has let us down on a few occassions though tbf. His defending at the back post when balls are coming in from the right is very poor.

Having said that, I really like Sasa and ive been fortunate enough to have a few beers with him, during which time, his love of the club was loud and clear(and i could tell he wasnt bullshitting a fan)

I just think Wallace has an excellent future and i think going forward he is better than Sasa (tu)

He is better going foward than sash however sash has a great goalscoring record v St Johnstone :lol:

But seriously i think this season will see those 2 rotated with Wallace taking over next year. Btw slightly off topic but is it not only about 3 weeks away untill a decision is made regarding the tax case? :disappointment: The sooner thats done the better

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is better going foward than sash however sash has a great goalscoring record v St Johnstone :lol:

But seriously i think this season will see those 2 rotated with Wallace taking over next year. Btw slightly off topic but is it not only about 3 weeks away untill a decision is made regarding the tax case? :disappointment: The sooner thats done the better

It reconvenes for another 2 week session in November. That doesnt mean though there will be a decision. These cases are given 2 week slots and if everything is not complete, they get carried over to the next 2 week slot which would probably be April time again. Its a wait and see job (tu)

It reconvenes for another 2 week session in November. That doesnt mean though there will be a decision. These cases are given 2 week slots and if everything is not complete, they get carried over to the next 2 week slot which would probably be April time again. Its a wait and see job (tu)

So would its better for us if its done in November then? I thought it was to restart in October. Oh well heres hoping

Bottom line is that competition for places is a necessity at Rangers regardless of who you are or who you think you are. If you are not performing then there should be someone waiting in the wings ready to take your place.

If players don't like it and their nose is out of joint because they are no longer getting their automatic game then tough...you know where the door is if that is the case.

The team is always more important than certain individuals and i for one am glad we now have genuine competition for places in most areas of the team except for up front.