That German Bomber Song

WadeWilson

I tried to let this go...

The song is obviously just one of those childish WWII songs that we all sung (i.e. Hitler has only got one ball, the other is in the Kelvin Hall).

Actually, that is a masterpiece compared to 10 Green Bottles.

Sorry, or should I say entschulding. I need to ask.

My question is this: (It is a serious one... and I am really looking for the folk on here to respond sensibly)

My Deutsch girlfriend is moving here - very soon! She knows how much I like 'der fitba' and how much time I spend 'working (i.e. on here)'

She took me to the Westphalenstadion (or Iduna Park now - guess they sold their stadium?) It was great by the way. I was treated well when I was in Deutschland by everyone... even though my grasp of the language is minimal (read terrible!).

Okay guys and girls:

The point is:

Do you think she would be okay at Ibrox? I intend to return the favour. I don't think there is an overt anti-Deutsch vibe at Ibrox (we had Der Goalie und Der Hammer) I only ask this as time after time she goes out people ask about her accent. Which may seem just an act of curiosity.

But there are a certain offensive, childish and downright small-minded (for want of a better term) element in this country - Not a West of Scotland problem as is usually rolled out. Probably UK wide, actually.

I know she would be willkommen at Ibrox with me.

Just wondered if I would have to get into any fights?

PS -

Sorry if this has offended anyone but it is a genuine question as this forum is king when it comes to gauging opinion with all true Bears. And it remains a democracy too.

By the way - Great statement by TBO and UB. Everyone on here from Adoniram to TWB needs to pull together now to fight a common enemy. I know I am being simplistic but something needs to be done. Too much power is being afforded to the Polis. I will stand with both of the aforementioned posters (though poles apart) to prevent these Draconian measures.

You deserve to be tarred and feathered. Your German bint is most welcome however.

1. As far as I know the various German (and Austrian) RSCs love going to Ibrox.

2. Personally Germany is my favourite non UK Country, and is the best place to go to see football - she might be a bit disappointed.

3. For us to give you really sound advice, we need :pics: