One Happy Bear

Al Jolson

If someone had said to me at the start of the season that we would've played nine games, drawn one, lost none, scored 21 and only had 3 against, I would've bit their hand off.

If they had told me that, as we enter October, we have the possibility of going ten points clear, I probably would've laughed at them. If they had said Celtic would've lost at home to St.Johnstone and been humbled by us at Ibrox, you would've needed a very bitter lemon to take the smile off my face.

If they had said for all this to happen, you'll have to forfeit Europe and be knocked out the League (or whatever it's current name is) Cup then I would've shook hands on that deal.

It would be nice to win every trophy we're involved in but the league's ALWAYS where the best team comes to the fore.

Good luck to Ally and the boys tomorrow and to Heart of Midlothian on Sunday.

How can you disagree with something that no one's disagreeing about?

To start an argument?

Na I just don't share your viewpoint,we're top of a league I expected to win anyway alongside Champion's League football..

I'm delighted with our form in the league but we should not be out of Europe,if your ambitions for The Rangers are the SPL then fair play to you.

To start an argument?

Na I just don't share your viewpoint,we're top of a league I expected to win anyway alongside Champion's League football..

I'm delighted with our form in the league but we should not be out of Europe,if your ambitions for The Rangers are the SPL then fair play to you.

Never said any of the above. Cheers anyway.

Top of a pish league now makes up for being out of the three competitions which we could be out of at this time of the year?

No wonder we are in such a fucking mess with that level of ambition permeating through the support.

Lol. That's such a stupid thing to say. And it takes a stupid person to say a stupid thing.

You and potnoodleboy08 can maybe start your own little thread of positivity. :clap:

Lol. That's such a stupid thing to say. And it takes a stupid person to say a stupid thing.

You and potnoodleboy08 can maybe start your own little thread of positivity. :clap:

Aw diddums, the poor wee boy thought he was going to get universal acclaim for his so-called positivity thread.

Welcome to the real world.

Aw diddums, the poor wee boy thought he was going to get universal acclaim for his so-called positivity thread.

Welcome to the real world.

"Welcome to the real world". Enlighten me about the real world that we find ourselves in at the moment. CL Final? Last 16? Europa League Winners? Where, in the pecking order of European football do you think we should be?

Try and keep your blood pressure down, your keyboard intact and put forward a reasoned, intelligent post. If you can.

And in terms of universal acclaim, put your claws away sweetheart.

"Welcome to the real world". Enlighten me about the real world that we find ourselves in at the moment. CL Final? Last 16? Europa League Winners? Where, in the pecking order of European football do you think we should be?

Try and keep your blood pressure down, your keyboard intact and put forward a reasoned, intelligent post. If you can.

And in terms of universal acclaim, put your claws away sweetheart.

A fucking long way better than out of both European competitions before some of the leagues have even started. You accept that if you like, I wasn't brought up following us in that way, and neither were the many Rangers fans that I have known over the years.

A fucking long way better than out of both European competitions before some of the leagues have even started. You accept that if you like, I wasn't brought up following us in that way, and neither were the many Rangers fans that I have known over the years.

Didn't answer the question. Kind of expected that to be honest. Personally, I've learned to live with the highs and the lows that go along with being a football fan as I think any sensible follower of football does. It's the lows that make the highs all the more enjoyable.

I'll bow gracefully out of any further debate with you on this matter. before you have an aneurism. :crabflute:

Top of a pish league now makes up for being out of the three competitions which we could be out of at this time of the year?

No wonder we are in such a fucking mess with that level of ambition permeating through the support.

in a year of transition its a good start.

in a year of transition its a good start.

There's no way that our season can be described as good when we've been fucked out of three competitions by teams of the calibre of Malmo, Maribor and Falkirk. That is unacceptable no matter the circumstances at the club. McCoist wasn't exactly walking in blind.

Some people on here are beyond parody. Bunch of raging, bitter, depressive, moaning fuckers.

Perfectly put. I think if we won every game, every trophy, winning every game 6-0 in the process, too many would still be searching furiously for a negative.

Seems to be a crime to post something positive.