Nationalist Rangers Fans

GOAT

http://www.legislati...schedule/1/made

The latest changes made in 1999 shows England waters increasing and indeed now controling 8% of the oil fields in the North Sea.

http://www.oilofscot...stolen_sea.html

Now with the boundaries in place and clearly defined, even the most staunch unionist wouldn't recognise this.

I would be amazed if Scotland tried to pinch waters of the grounds of England/wales/northern ireland, you would hope the three remaining members of the cold dead union would act with the same dignity.

Explain as to what you think the Union consists of.

3mile limit my little jacobiye, what will you do when the Shetlands demand independence as the oil is nearer their shores?

To answer this point directly.

If the Shetland island wanted to break away from Scoland, you would have a referendum of the people of this island, respect their wishes and seperate water boundaries as set out in International Maritime law.

Now clearly there isn't a desire for this to happen unlike recent polls on Scottish Normalisation.

If the Shetland island wanted to break away from Scoland, you would have a referendum of the people of this island, respect their wishes and seperate water boundaries as set out in International Maritime law.

Now clearly there isn't a desire for this to happen unlike recent polls on Scottish Normalisation.

So why hasn't Nazi Salmond the deluded wanker held this referendum he has been calling for over the last couple of decades.

If you and he are that confident why not call the referendum right now and let the people really decide what they want.

Any idea why he is stalling on the referendum?

Where is your proof!

ps I know a wee fat keech that can get you a signed sandy thom cd

So why hasn't Nazi Salmond the deluded wanker held this referendum he has been calling for over the last couple of decades.

If you and he are that confident why not call the referendum right now and let the people really decide what they want.

Any idea why he is stalling on the referendum?

This is quite wrong.

The SNP tried to hold a referendum, but the unionist parties ran scared a threatened to vote it down.

The SNP won a majority and will stick to their pledge to hold the referendum in the 2nd half of this term. It's nailed on certain that it will be in 2015/16.

TBH

I think you have to be a strange bugger if you sit at Ibrox for 90 mins and your politics are that you want an united Ireland

I don't want a united Ireland?

I couldn't give a fuck about Ireland, and sport and politics don't mix for me. I want to see Scotland become normal for the sake of my family and my child.

This is quite wrong.

The SNP tried to hold a referendum, but the unionist parties ran scared a threatened to vote it down.

The SNP won a majority and will stick to their pledge to hold the referendum in the 2nd half of this term. It's nailed on certain that it will be in 2015/16.

Show the proof.

PS I know a wee fat keech that can get you a signed copy of a sandy thom cd

I couldn't give a fuck about Ireland, and sport and politics don't mix for me. I want to see Scotland become normal for the sake of my family and my child.

Is that what the patter is? Scotland is somehow weird and freakish because it's a region of Great Britain?

WHY

PS I know a wee fat keech that can get you a signed copy of a sandy thom cd

I have to say, Eastlothian Bear, the one great argument you're missing out on here is America. So far the SNP's record isn't so great with the Americans and if you distance yourself from the US you miss out on a whole lot of investment. I don't know if you've noticed but there hasn't been a huge influx of American companies into this country but US Influence is many times what it was even 5 years ago. Turning to the European Union instead is probably not such a wise idea.

Is that what the patter is? Scotland is somehow weird and freakish because it's a region of Great Britain?

Name me another 10 countries in the world with their own Government, judiciary, but without full fiscal autonomy?

To suggest the position of our country isn't wierd or freakish is indeed, wierd.

Name me another 10 countries in the world with their own Government, judiciary, but without full fiscal autonomy?

To suggest the position of our country isn't wierd or freakish is indeed, wierd.

You could say it was unique. Weird or freaky, well, you just hurt people's feelings.

But you keep telling everyone on here you don't give a fuck for any other country.So why now?

PS I know a wee fat keech that can get you a signed copy of a sandy thom cd.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/1999/1126/schedule/1/made

The latest changes made in 1999 shows England waters increasing and indeed now controling 8% of the oil fields in the North Sea.

http://www.oilofscotland.org/scotlands_stolen_sea.html

Now with the boundaries in place and clearly defined, even the most staunch unionist wouldn't recognise this.

I would be amazed if Scotland tried to pinch waters of the grounds of England/wales/northern ireland, you would hope the three remaining members of the cold dead union would act with the same dignity.

Boundaries are ony a part of the equation.

The exploration rights etc were comissioned and are the property of the UK government.

I have to say, Eastlothian Bear, the one great argument you're missing out on here is America. So far the SNP's record isn't so great with the Americans and if you distance yourself from the US you miss out on a whole lot of investment. I don't know if you've noticed but there hasn't been a huge influx of American companies into this country but US Influence is many times what is was even 5 years ago. Turning to the European Union instead is probably not such a wise idea.

nonsense from top to finish.

Firstly the export market is very strong in Scotland. Whisky, energy,textiles, electricals, fishing.

Next if you want to talk about the USA, there may well be a little global reason why the bolded bit is true. Have a little think about it. The SNP have managed to achieve investment and plenty of it from the usa however. Amazon opening up a us support branch recently, pushing through the Trump hotel/golf resort etc.

But you keep telling everyone on here you don't give a fuck for any other country.So why now?

I didn't.

I said I couldn't give a fuck about Ireland, when answering another poster.

Personally my priorities side with our country and trying to achieve the best deal for Scotland.

Since you asked so nicely my favourite 10 countries I have visited

1. Denmark

2. Sweden

3. France

4. Norway

5. Netherlands

6. Canada

7. England

8. Estonia

9. Germany

10. Lithuania

Firstly the export market is very strong in Scotland. Whisky, energy,textiles, electricals, fishing.

Next if you want to talk about the USA, there may well be a little global reason why the bolded bit is true. Have a little think about it. The SNP have managed to achieve investment and plenty of it from the usa however. Amazon opening up a us support branch recently, pushing through the Trump hotel/golf resort etc.

Exporting to whom? Europe? America? Asia?

Well, that is what the SNP are supposed to do but you have to say that if US companies were given a choice between investing in Scotland or England instead of the UK as a whole, in that competition we'd lose pretty heavily.

And I also don't think you can argue that Salmond isn't a very Euro-centric politician.

Can you show us the figures please, to back up your statement?

Trump , yeah snp get to fuck Aberdeenshire Council you will do as we say. Hello Donald this Alex here, you know the wee fat keech two things Donald, Can I get my photo taken with you and would you like a signed copy of a sandy thom cd.

Trump rode your snp, like the whores they are.

I didn't.

I said I couldn't give a fuck about Ireland, when answering another poster.

Personally my priorities side with our country and trying to achieve the best deal for Scotland.

Since you asked so nicely my favourite 10 countries I have visited

1. Denmark

2. Sweden

3. France

4. Norway

5. Netherlands

6. Canada

7. England

8. Estonia

9. Germany

10. Lithuania

What is your point caller.

PS I know a wee fat keech that can get you a signed sandy thom cd

Exporting to whom? Europe? America? Asia?

Well, that is what the SNP are supposed to do but you have to ask if US companies were given a choice between investing in Scotland and England instead of the UK as a whole, in that competition we'd lose pretty heavily. And I also don't think you can argue that Salmond isn't a very Euro-centric politician.

Proof?

Your idiotic claims, that presumably lead back to the release of al megrahi hold utterly no weight.