Nationalist Rangers Fans

GOAT

And all of us who will have an MOD Pension will lose loads when its changed to the Euro ,which is what SNP want even if it stays the Pound, the Bank of England will set the Rate of Currency for the Scottish Pound, and it will be less so we will still lose ,and not to mention people with a State Pension. They will lose both ways also.

So its Lose Lose Lose all the way ,and then the Tax hikes to pay for the Bridge ,Trams ,Free Prescriptions and Bus Passes. Tax, Tax, Tax .

But this isn't close to being true.

The SNP state that they will continue to use the pound until the fiscal conditions would be in the countries best interests to move to the euro. This is, indeed, word for word what the UK government post on this issue.

AS for tax the SNP have no control over VAT(hiked by unionist parties), income tax(hiked)

Yet have control over council tax and have returned a real terms reduction.

It's almost like you are clutching at straws?

One or two little things that need to be explained there also FACTS and wheres the Moneys coming from??????????

You sound like you just rhymmed of Adolf Pinkys speech :lol:

If we all listened to politcians we will be lost and thats a fact, they only tell you what you want to hear.

^^^^^

Doesn't understand how tax is collected.

The SNP state that they will continue to use the pound until the fiscal conditions would be in the countries best interests to move to the euro. This is, indeed, word for word what the UK government post on this issue.

AS for tax the SNP have no control over VAT(hiked by unionist parties), income tax(hiked)

Still waiting for you to show evidence for all the points you have raised and been continually asked to provide, but, you never do.

PS I know a wee fat keech that can get you a signed copy of a sandy thom cd

You silly little Jacobite, just you wait to they raise council tax and then watch the reaction .Also the fanny swinney forgot he had the right to raise basic rate tax by 3p in the £. And that dunderheid swinney forgot about it, that it lapsed , The man like the rest of them Kenny the drunk, and sandy thoms pr man FANNIES

Can i get an answer on my previous question about europe from any snp voter?

Please?

You hate london rule but will gladly take us further into the euro madness. Is brussels/paris/berlin any different? To me it is. At least we are british

Please?

You hate london rule but will gladly take us further into the euro madness. Is brussels/paris/berlin any different? To me it is. At least we are british

You will never get a answer to a direct question from any of them.

Sorry but there are holes in this.

RE Health: Health is a devolved matter, Scotland gets its block grant and decided where to spend it. We can spend it on free prescriptions, new equipment, shiney curtains whatever the hell we want! It's utter bolloxs to suggest is further subsidised by the UK government.

The bolded bit is sheer scarmongering lies. However, I suspect you don't a word of it. Scotland runs in surplus as the UK government freely admit.

Scottish employment currently stands at 2.4million, and there is 29 million workers in the UK. (oops you made up the figure of 5%)

http://www.hrmguide.co.uk/jobmarket/unemployment.htm

Interest in your assertion that the oil and the eu are a lie? Perhaps you know something leading economists don't.

Scotland gets a block grant from.... disneyland? Couldn't possibly be the British taxpayers, could it?

I got the figure of 5% from a Daily Mail article a few months ago, I'll admit it's probably not up to date. I couldn't find your figure of 2.4million anywhere though.

Show me a leading economist who says that Scotland will happily be funded by the EU. Show me a leading economist who says that oil revenues will rise and rise and Scotland will take 100% of the money raised. The EU have made it clear on several occasions that an Independent Scotland would not be able to join. France and Spain have promised to veto any attempt by an Independent Scotland to join the EU in any form.

You take umbridge with my thoughts on Health, yet by omission you seem to admit that Scotland wouldn't be able to fund everything it enjoys now. You failed to answer any of my questions regarding the financing of a separate state. Please don't bother me with petty point-scoring over possibly-out-of-date stats, and if you really want, join me in a serious, proper debate. However, if you believe that Scotland should leave the union because you just don't like English people; or you watched Braveheart and thought "feck me, thats a good idea"; or you think we'd be allowed in the EU and thats not the same as being part of a multi-national group called the UK - then please don't waste your time, and more importantly, don't waste mine.

Sorry, also - However, I suspect you don't a word of it.... what? I don't understand what that sentence means. And if you could link me to an interview with the Chancellor in which he "freely admits" that Scotland runs a surplus, that would be much appreciated.

Scotland gets a block grant from.... disneyland? Couldn't possibly be the British taxpayers, could it?

I got the figure of 5% from a Daily Mail article a few months ago, I'll admit it's probably not up to date. I couldn't find your figure of 2.4million anywhere though.

Show me a leading economist who says that Scotland will happily be funded by the EU. Show me a leading economist who says that oil revenues will rise and rise and Scotland will take 100% of the money raised. The EU have made it clear on several occasions that an Independent Scotland would not be able to join. France and Spain have promised to veto any attempt by an Independent Scotland to join the EU in any form.

You take umbridge with my thoughts on Health, yet by omission you seem to admit that Scotland wouldn't be able to fund everything it enjoys now. You failed to answer any of my questions regarding the financing of a separate state. Please don't bother me with petty point-scoring over possibly-out-of-date stats, and if you really want, join me in a serious, proper debate. However, if you believe that Scotland should leave the union because you just don't like English people; or you watched Braveheart and thought "feck me, thats a good idea"; or you think we'd be allowed in the EU and thats not the same as being part of a multi-national group called the UK - then please don't waste your time, and more importantly, don't waste mine.

Sorry, also - However, I suspect you don't a word of it.... what? I don't understand what that sentence means. And if you could link me to an interview with the Chancellor in which he "freely admits" that Scotland runs a surplus, that would be much appreciated.

00000042.gif

Please?

Again this is quite wrong.

Scotland is a member of the E.U currently albeit one with little say! It would only become a member of the E.U with more say.

However, If Scotland became independent and normal again we could vote to leave the E.U. It's that word self determination again.

Personally I am in favour of a full retreat out of europe but to join in the schengen agreement. a la Norway.

So its official ,the SNP do want to be in the single Currency.What a nightmare have you seen the state of it .I am not clutching at any straws you are the one that is deluded with your stupid EU dream, and thinking you will end up like Norway .

The most successful countrys in Europe are not involved in the Single currency.Fact doh.gif" /> Your little dream will come to an end when the people see through your stupid little Parochial Narrow minded Fascist Party.

On every policy your little dream falls down,Economic, Violent Crime, Health ,Armed Forces, Local and National Policy's,arguments you have lost on this board and will never ever work in any form whatsoever. The numbers just don't add up, and when the no camp wins the Referendum which we should have right now ,then the dream will be over.

I am actually finished commenting on this subject now as any Nationalist SNP voters are deluded on this subject.

Again this is quite wrong.

Scotland is a member of the E.U currently albeit one with little say! It would only become a member of the E.U with more say.

However, If Scotland became independent and normal again we could vote to leave the E.U. It's that word self determination again.

Personally I am in favour of a full retreat out of europe but to join in the schengen agreement. a la Norway.

See, you hit the nail on the head there.

"Personally im in favour" the snps policy is certainly not to retreat from europe.

And to quote that we would have more say is bull. We would just be another tiny country who toe the brussels line even further ala luxembourg.

My personal view is to bin europe, bin the stupid, costly, ugly, waste of time, full of hangers on we dont need scottish parliament and get back to the one parliament the uk needs and which was definitely suffice, westminster

In regards to an earlier point;

That gloomy assessment is inevitably rejected by the SNP, but it has also been questioned by a number of economists. Professor Andrew Hughes-Hallett, of St Andrews University, calculates that, on the basis of income over the last five years, Scotland is a net contributor to the Treasury – and that an independent Scotland would be financially better off.

"If you were to take account of what is spent in Scotland and what is raised in Scotland – and that would include North Sea oil – then in 2008 Scotland was in a mild surplus," he said. "So you could say the subsidy is the other way around. I think critics in England have only one side of the story."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/westminster-has-no-answer-to-the-alex-salmond-effect-2371370.html

A very balanced article overall actually.

The Euro is done.

Everyone knows this.

Why would the SNP not amend there plans?

Because they are spastics?

They are a strange group of folk who appear to know nothing of the global economy. The big boys are already moving cash into the USD FFS. Wakey wakey you mongos.

The UK is a member of the EU. There is no guarantee that a separate Scotland would ever be admitted.

So the snp vision is to attempt to drag a separate Scotland into the EU, in order to leave.

Brilliant.

So you would have full international borders with the rest of the UK.

Yet again. brilliant.

When are they going to realise that nothing ,absolutely nothing is free .You must pay some way, and to offer so called free trinkets which are not free is a lie.

Where oh where is all this Money going to come from ?The oil , I don't think so we have heavy heavy deficits to deal with, and what you gain on the Swings you will most certainly lose on the Roundabouts.

The Euro would devour any Revenue collected, and our Debt would swallow up Billions not to mention the Currency change .

Indeed.

Perhaps today might be the day when someone/anyone puts forward a solid argument for retaining the cold dead union.

Lets start this off.

Dear Bears,

I believe our country will be best served by continuing in the UK.......................

Come on there MUST be some/any financial benefits.

Indeed.

Perhaps today might be the day when someone/anyone puts forward a solid argument for retaining the cold dead union.

Lets start this off.

Dear Bears,

I believe our country will be best served by continuing in the UK.......................

Come on there MUST be some/any financial benefits.

Maybe you should put forward the benefits of breaking up the union first.

Oh I have done throught the last 10 pages of the thread, what has been missing is anyone puting forward any reasons why our fortunes in the union will turn.

Eh? Have I missed something whilst spending all my life in this parochial little country? "our fortunes will turn"? For what? Better? Worse?

From my vantage point we haven't done too badly

Oh, wait, I forgot about OUR oil!

Eh? Have I missed something whilst spending all my life in this parochial little country? "our fortunes will turn"? For what? Better? Worse?

From my vantage point we haven't done too badly

Oh, wait, I forgot about OUR oil!

Great this is what we are wanting.

Please explain why the union has served Scotland well..