Nationalist Rangers Fans

GOAT

Still no unionist going to provide their vision for the future of our Country?

If we are talking nonsense this should be the easiest post to make.....

Now I studied M & M theories during my CIMA but even they would struggle to be excited about the external debt figures. Consistent with the UK Governmental debt.

http://www.aneki.com/europe_external_debt.html

Still no unionist going to provide their vision for the future of our Country?

If we are talking nonsense this should be the easiest post to make.....

Now I studied M & M theories during my CIMA but even they would struggle to be excited about the external debt figures. Consistent with the UK Governmental debt.

http://www.aneki.com/europe_external_debt.html

Scotland - the future

I look forward to the day when im proud to be a scot living in glasgow, north Britain where we dont have anti-english, anti-british fools as msp's.

i look forward to a scotland as part of a united kingdom independent of europe.

I look forward to scottish people appreciating the fact we are british and are proud of our achievements as one nation but still being proud scots of british birth.

I look forward to a return of full power to westminster instead of the fools in the scottish parliament just drawing wages when we dont require them in the first place.

I look forward to the day when scots are shameful of the time the allowed the anti-english bigots of the snp to gain a foothold in a proudly unionist country

I look forward to my kids (one day) being proud to be scottish and proud to be british.

Scotland - the future

I look forward to the day when im proud to be a scot living in glasgow, north Britain where we dont have anti-english, anti-british fools as msp's.

I look forward to scottish people appreciating the fact we are british and are proud of our achievements as one nation but still being proud scots of british birth.

I look forward to a return of full power to westminster instead of the fools in the scottish parliament just drawing wages when we dont require them in the first place.

I look forward to the day when scots are shameful of the time the allowed the anti-english bigots of the snp to gain a foothold in a proudly unionist country

I look forward to my kids (one day) being proud to be scottish and proud to be british.

OUTSTANDING post.

I've not seen you post any, I've seen you post links to online papers discussing them, but not to the figures themselves. Could you post it again please as I obviously missed it.

Google "Office for National Statistics" then look through the "The National Accounts" section.

Obviously theres no nice little table showing everything above and nothing more, you have to read through and find it for yourselves and theres a LOT of information in the accounts (as you'd expect)

Many prominent political and financial commentators have been through and the generally all come to the same conclusions.

I would appreciate it if you took the time to do this and report back.

Scotland - the future

So basically London knows best.

What is so special about the government in London?

Scotland - the future

Good post Stu.

The Troll has now been fed, bet it isn't enough though.....

34 pages and not even 1 post as to why our country would be best served in the union.

Kudos to edmiston drive who at least tried, but didn't understand the difference between national insurance and Nationalism.

Over again to the londonists.

You haven't enhanced your own position. Want to try?

lols. *a collection of fools*

Well im sorry im so dumb.

You asked for my vision of scotland and i gave you it.

Really wish i had an mdma like you at uni.

:-)

You really do suit the snp. Another smug person who looks down on the uneducated neanderthals. Give your republican friend sturgeon a wee pat on the back as well.

Google "Office for National Statistics" then look through the "The National Accounts" section.

Obviously theres no nice little table showing everything above and nothing more, you have to read through and find it for yourselves and theres a LOT of information in the accounts (as you'd expect)

Many prominent political and financial commentators have been through and the generally all come to the same conclusions.

I would appreciate it if you took the time to do this and report back.

What you're saying is that you'd like me to research your claims for you? You have made claims about Scotland's wealth and are either unwilling or unable to back that up.

Until you are willing and able to do that, you're clearly not worth debating with, so I'm out.

Well im sorry im so dumb.

You asked for my vision of scotland and i gave you it.

Really wish i had an mdma like you at uni.

:-)

You really do suit the snp. Another smug person who looks down on the uneducated neanderthals. Give your republican friend sturgeon a wee pat on the back as well.

To answer you directly Stu.

I see myself as a reasonably thick person. I was never clever at school, indeed I failed 5th year, but stuck in during 6th year an achieved grades to Squeeze into uni.

I failed third year at uni, so took 5 years to get a 2:1. During my CIMA I worked night and day to qualify as an accountant.

Talented I am not, but I work hard to achieve all that I have. Looking through my posts you should appreciate my English skill are at best average.

What I am passionate about is presenting the truth about the position of your country of birth.

To repost what I had said prior.

I vote SNP yes, because I believe that they are the only party within the Scottish parliament who have the best interests of the Scottish people at the forefront of their political policy, rather than a UK wide interest which despite popular myth and fear mongering is to the detriment of Scottish society.

But my political allegiance lies with whomever I deem shares the same values as me and on their record in office. Last term the SNP had a fantastic record in my opinion and stood up for Scotland when required against a backdrop of Labour (and others) blocking policy that would have benefited our society for no other reason than it was the Nationalists who proposed it.

Rest assured though, if they changed their ethos fundamentally and had a poor term this term, I would have to rethink my vote. I think too many see their political "team" as a football team that you cannot and should not deviate from. In actual fact, it couldn't be further from the truth.

I am also a vocal supporter of Independence for Scotland, which helps in my SNP following as they share that ethos.

While I'm sure there are a large number of Rangers fans who have no idea what being in the Union actually means to them (financially and socially) and the sole reason they oppose the SNP and its independence manifesto simply because of the team they support, there are those of us (Next year will be my 25th year as an Ibrox season ticket holder) who see beyond all the "Quintessentially British" bullsh1t and are capable of seeing independence/the union as facts, figures and future as opposed to something that is "Anti Rangers".

What you're saying is that you'd like me to research your claims for you? You have made claims about Scotland's wealth and are either unwilling or unable to back that up.

Until you are willing and able to do that, you're clearly not worth debating with, so I'm out.

No I give the link where I pull the figures from. You choose to ignore.