Our Midfield....time For Mckay To Step In

loch71

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bartley is a defender, not sure why everyone wants him in midfield. He had one good game there as cover and was posted missing the other time he played there.

McCoist brought on McCulloch yesterday! I would be much happier if Bartley was brought on. He aint gonna break up the Goian and Boca partnership. Bartley can play in midfield and has loads of pace. I would be much happier watching him come on as to McCulloch.

The only thing worse than SWSL's posts are the morons who blindly take shots at him.

His point about Wylde, McCulloch, and Ortiz keeping out McKay was a valid one IMO.

It may be valid but the way he goes about putting his point across is shocking.

To think Gregg no skill or end product Wylde is keeping the Australian player of the year out the team is laughable. To think Big Lee anti footballer McCulloch gets on before Australias player of the year is a disgrace and to think Juan Manuel no habla ingles Ortiz can get a game before the Australian player of the year is also pretty poor.

Do you often spend 20 odd hours on a plane twice in close succession.

Jet lag doesn't exist in your little world does it? Not to mention the fact he's in a new country, a new team, a new fucking continent for the first time in his life.

But fuck, where is this cunt and why's he not playing?

Do you often spend 20 odd hours on a plane twice in close succession.

Jet lag doesn't exist in your little world does it? Not to mention the fact he's in a new country, a new team, a new fucking continent for the first time in his life.

But fuck, where is this cunt and why's he not playing?

Blaming jet lag now? :lol:doh

Calling Rangers players cunts is just about as low as anyone could get. :anguish:

You make me sick.

What did Ortiz do wrong. I think he got the ball 3 times? He won a corner twice and played a neat ball through to jelavic. Only for jelavic to pass it to the st mirren keeper.

Agreed - Ortiz did more with his first touch than Wylde had done in an hour. If Wylde keeps starting for Rangers I'll keep wondering why? Id love to hear McCoist's justification for picking that little contract rebel. He's a disgrace. Oh, and if McKay can't make the bench because of the 3 under 21s rule, we need to have a serious look at our youth policy as well as getting our manager a CT scan on his brain...

Is Wylde the best youth product we've got??? FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck McCulloch - fuck Broadfoot and fuck Wylde - Replace those 3 (immediate post to follow with suggestion!)

We can't afford 1 passenger out of an 18 man squad - let alone 3!!!!!!!!!!!...

Rant over!

Agreed - Ortiz did more with his first touch than Wylde had done in an hour. If Wylde keeps starting for Rangers I'll keep wondering why? Id love to hear McCoist's justification for picking that little contract rebel. He's a disgrace. Oh, and if McKay can't make the bench because of the 3 under 21s rule, we need to have a serious look at our youth policy as well as getting our manager a CT scan on his brain...

Fuck McCulloch - fuck Broadfoot and fuck Wylde - Replace those 3 (immediate post to follow with suggestion!)

Rant over!

Ortiz is pish, thats the blatant truth of the matter. If he plays, I'll keep wondering why he was bought. A reserve player from a relegated Spanish team does not warrant a move to this club. A very early panic buy I must say. It's like we've sold Novo and replaced him with his ugly cousin. It doesn't make any sense. Whereas Wylde is still learning his trade whilst helping Rangers win trophies at such a young age. He can only improve. A think your comments about him are disgraceful tbh.

To think Gregg no skill or end product Wylde is keeping the Australian player of the year out the team is laughable. To think Big Lee anti footballer McCulloch gets on before Australias player of the year is a disgrace and to think Juan Manuel no habla ingles Ortiz can get a game before the Australian player of the year is also pretty poor.

Dont worry mate Mckay will get a chance soon enough then you can slag him off to. (tu)

Rant over!

Disgraceful post.

Really? fucking really? you are saying get rid of Wylde? you are a fucking idiot.

Wylde has played a key part in crucial victorys this season and was vital in the run in last season and is still improving. Best of all he is fucking 20 years old and you want to get rid of him? honestly we have some of the worst fans in the world and I truly am starting to hate coming on here. All you get is negative pish constantly and this is starting to get ridiculous, yes our fans criticize players who are old and are playing poor and while most of it is over the top I understand it. But to start having a go at a young boy who has looked very good in our team and added balance and a ton of assists to our team is getting ridiculous, it gets me raging and I really hate the huge negative part of our support. Because he isnt consistently whipping in perfect balls and taking every fullback he gets hounded and its pathetic.

In the true words of Ben there is no middle ground on Rangers Media. Wylde is either shit or a fantastic prospect, when in-fact he's in-between. Wylde is inconsistent(to be expected) but he gives us width we badly lacked. The boy will improve and playing regularly for club and country is what is best for his confidence and experience.

Yes his crossing can be terrible, but there is many wingers like this. If he gets to grips with his final ball and delivery he will be an asset to us.

Great post.

And "there is no middle ground on Rangers Media" is possibly the best quote on here.

His crossing is inconsistent but his cross against Dundee United for the winner and the same with Hibs proves he has a good delivery. His cross against Celtic for Lafferty was fantastic too.

He has shown signs of improving, he could only really sprint in a straight line and showed no real ball control at first but this season he looks better on the ball.

People need to remember it is very difficult to be sprinting at a high speed and whip in a fantastic cross too.

This pretentious "super-fan" attitude on this thread is pretty laughable to be honest. Fans have always voiced there opinions about players, infact i'd be willing to bet most of you have at one point at a rangers game (assuming you have beeen to one) have shouted something non-constructive to McCulloch, Edu, Whittaker, or said something to your pals in a pub about how they arent good enough.

SWSL's point was completly valid, those three should not be getting a game over McKay. Our bench at the weekend, and indeed most of the season, has been extremly stale. All 3 subs at the weekend were absolutley detrimental to the teams performance. This under 21 rule is killing us, which is another reason why Wylde should be starting on the bench, however the main reason being he is simply nowhere near good enough yet to be a first team regular. The U21s we have on the bench are a waste and will not not get a game, at least Wylde will get used and allow another senior player to get involved i.e McKay or Bedoya.

This is a fans forum, where fans voice there opinions. If you can't drop the pretentious attitude and allow fans to have opionions other than yours without resorting to calling them a cunt then you should not be here. It does not make you the "bigger" Rangers fan.

This pretentious "super-fan" attitude on this thread is pretty laughable to be honest. Fans have always voiced there opinions about players, infact i'd be willing to bet most of you have at one point at a rangers game (assuming you have beeen to one) have shouted something non-constructive to McCulloch, Edu, Whittaker, or said something to your pals in a pub about how they arent good enough.

SWSL's point was completly valid, those three should not be getting a game over McKay. Our bench at the weekend, and indeed most of the season, has been extremly stale. All 3 subs at the weekend were absolutley detrimental to the teams performance. This under 21 rule is killing us, which is another reason why Wylde should be starting on the bench, however the main reason being he is simply nowhere near good enough yet to be a first team regular. The U21s we have on the bench are a waste and will not not get a game, at least Wylde will get used and allow another senior player to get involved i.e McKay or Bedoya.

This is a fans forum, where fans voice there opinions. If you can't drop the pretentious attitude and allow fans to have opionions other than yours without resorting to calling them a cunt then you should not be here. It does not make you the "bigger" Rangers fan.

Cunt. :crabflute: